Used 2002 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

Used Civic for Sale
Select your model:
12345...69

Pros
Cons

Great car

katlotlbra, 05/11/2002

If your looking for a great car without paying an arm or a leg. I would highly recommend the 2002 Honda Civic. The car is fun to drive and the engine is quiet.

Great! ,,but....

ethelip, 07/27/2013

Had this car for 2 years now - I drive it tough, on tough roads (NYC, dirt roads..) I can accelarate as fast as I need - even though I must use low gears & push it, she goes! Now 86K and still sounds great.

Pseudo-Ode to My Honda

Honda Honey, 01/11/2009

Civic you were not the best looking, fastest or not even that exciting, but you were dependable and you gave me a lot of miles off one tank of gas. You had to be pushed up even the small hills and the road and wind noise a nuisance, but you made every trip just fine. Your sound system was just there and comfort could have been better, but I still loved you and miss you to this day. But alas I will try something new and more exciting in the near future even though I will never forget you... the one who I could count on to cheerfully start each morning no matter what abuse I dished out.

my new Si

Erin Clark, 05/25/2002

I just bought this car and I love it! It's small, sporty, and fun to drive. However, the gas mileage on the sticker is not what I have been getting around town. I actually get between 18-20 mpg around town. This may be attributed to the use of the airco as I live in Tucson AZ and it is 100 degrees everyday!

Great MPG!!!

Irishndn22, 04/24/2009

I was the second owner of this car, the previous people decided it needed some upgrades but never completed with a turbo (pity). I drive 30 miles one way to work and get on average 32-35 mpg, can't beat that! I have never had any major problems with the car, would recommend to anyone looking at a Civic Si of this style or anything with good MPG.

12345...69