2017 Honda Accord Touring V-6 Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

sorry i bought this car
By Harold Bachmann

2017 Honda Accord Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My car came with a vibration the dealer tells me this is "normal" the tires that came with the car out of balance the dealer balanced them but the car goes into vibration @different speeds. I bought this car from Nardy Honda Smithtown L. I. N.Y. my advice is drive the car you are buying be for you "buy" it. I DIDN'T

Accord for life
By Hilroy Samuels

2017 Honda Accord Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My 5th Accord but my first touring love the features. I love the V6 power. Average up to 26 miles per gallon highway. I do 80 miles a day round trip. Two dislikes are the apple car play is a little strange and the brake assist malfunctions when it is cover from round splash or snow cover. What I really like is the self steering feature it is so good when have my morning coffee it just steers itself.

Recently purchased on December 7, 2017
By Bernice

2017 Honda Accord Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this car on December 7, 2017. It is a beautiful car and it has a smooth ride. This is my 3rd Honda; therefore, you can see that I am a Honda car. I still have my 1999 Honda Accord V6 Sedan and it has 208,260 miles on it. It will be 19 years old and it is still in mint condition. If you take care of your Honda, it will surely take care of you. I am planning on having this 2017 Honda According V6 Touring for those many years. I have not had the time to operate everything on the car yet, but I feel confident they will be 5 starts.

What a great car!
By Svet Kirtchev

2017 Honda Accord Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

2017 Accord models are at steep discounts currently because of the new 2018 model... We found a touring V-6 at thousands of dollars below sticker price.

Awesome sport sedan
By pmalt

2017 Honda Accord Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have only had the car about a month but i love the style and comfort. This sports sedan is really responsive when not in ECO mode and you shift into sport mode just fun to drive. Very roomy and comfortable inside. Rear camera and lane camera are very good and a must have. Fuel economy are decent for a 6 cyl and when using ECO mode you can get about 4 more mile per gallon.