Used 2009 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 394 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

over 30 years now in an Accord and still love it
By William Mackay

2009 Honda Accord LX-P 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

If you know Honda's, this is the best one so far. Great, very inexpensive to own, operate, drive etc. Great transportation.

Car got totaled
By Noyad

2009 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It's agreat car I loved it even though i put a lot of money into it.

minor annoyances but so far, so good
By Scott

2009 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

constant rattle from early on coming from the console. very annoying. 6 cyl was leaking oil right at 100,000. dealership able to fix for $800ish. Other than those things, this car is everything I could want for $24k. I am 6'3", 240 lbs and fit very well in the front or back seats. trunk very spacious. the engine has plenty of power for my constant merging on the freeway, passing other cars, etc.

Crappy Honda
By Kadeedra Harrison

2009 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I wanted a honda because my second car was a 1990 honda civic is lasted FOREVER. I purchased another car and until we had a flood and a Spanish guy purchased it from her and fixed it. Well, I purchased a 2009 Honda Accord. It has 125,000 miles, but it was OK because Hondas are known to go to 200,000 and over. Well I have been having serious issues with this car. My check engine light keeps coming on, and then it starts flashing, my car starts to stall and will not go over 20-25 mph. I had the spark plugs replaced, a new battery, which Honda said was a bad cell that caused this, a starter, 2 crank shaft sensors, and i refuse to put anything else into this car that I am still making payments on. when I researched this car I never read anything regarding this issue. I wish I had because I would HAVE NEVER purchased this [non-permissible content removed] car. I am so frustrated.

great car
By xjmuddin420

2009 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

just bought my first nice car from a dealer and I love it. I have the ex-l edition and its amazing great all leather interior heated seats and it dose great on snow and ice plus it corners great on dry road at decent speeds with the right tire that is .I can turn the traction control off easy so no electronics stopping me from driving my way .over all best money iv spent on a car yet