Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Yukon for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
    5 out of 5 stars

Reliable and Indestructible

Don, 12/02/2015
    1998 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV

Purchased this vehicle brand new in 1998 and has given me no major troubles. Great power and always starts. If your purchasing check the running boards and check for play in the front end. Besides that it will be 100% solid.

Also Consider
    8 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
    Check out current offers on the Chevrolet Tahoe
    View Offers
    Chevrolet.com
    *The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.

98 Yukon SLT

BROWNIE, 11/12/2008
    1998 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

This is the second one I have owned. Very comfortable, good tow vehichle, fairly decent fuel mileage for the size. Gas mileage as good or better than much smaller SUV's but with much more room and comfort. Tailgate model much more versitile for hauling than barn door models. Nice highway ride, and excellent turning ablilities in parking lot situations.

4.63 out of 5 stars

Love My SUV

Love My SUV, 05/03/2010
    1998 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought my truck a few years ago, already used, with 100,000 miles already on it. I have been very satisfied with my truck. Very comfortable and roomy. I have had a few front end repairs such as suspension and etc. but no engine or transmission problems to date. I am currently over 200,000 miles and its still going strong. The fixes have been costly but few. I would recommend this truck to anyone who has the money for gas!

AWSOME

LES, 01/13/2003
    1998 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

THE GMC YUKON OF 98 IS WITHOUT A DOUBT PROFESSIONAL GRADE! THE MOST WONDERFUL AUTOMOBILE I'VE EVER OWNED. IF EVERYBODY COULD AFFORD ONE OF THESE THECAR DEALERS WOULD NEVER SALE A BLAZER OR EXPLORER. IM JUST TICKLED TO DEATH WITH THIS THING.

mvsuv

suv, 08/04/2002
    1998 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

did not like the suv until we test drove it.