Skip to main content

Select your model:

Monster Truck

las911, 04/03/2021
updated 04/05/2022
2019 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

An incredibly powerful and proven truck. Super happy with every aspect of the truck except the dated built in nav functionalities. It is too cumbersome to use while driving. Full cell phone integration overcomes this. Diesel/Allison tyranny combo is powerful but quiet. Denali trim makes for a very comfortable ride. My friends said it is like riding in a giant very comfortable luxury car. Lots of places to plug in all of your mobile gadgets. A year later, and no regrets. Able to haul anything I have needed to, made several long trips over 1000 miles each. I put bigger AT tires on and it's even better

4 out of 5 stars
Also Consider
5 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the GMC SIERRA 1500 LIMITED
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

1 out of 5 stars

Don't be fooled by the long driveline warranty

Joe, 04/16/2022
2019 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I have 48,000 miles on my Duramax Denali. I recently had a check engine light come on. P0495. I brought it to the dealership, they said I need a new fan clutch. However, the fan clutch, literally on the front of my engine, is not part of the driveline warranty. They charged me for the diagnosis and want to charge me $1,000 for what should be a warranty claim. I'm looking at Dodge now after only buying GM vehicles since my first in 1994.

1 out of 5 stars