List Price

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

The beast

Gaston Rives, 01/26/2018
SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

This’s the best vehicle I ever own

Big disappointment!

C. Goutierez, 06/17/2020
SLT 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

What a night mare......... $3,500.00 for A/C repairs. Serious braking issues, I wasn’t notified of the recall. Now, $1,200.00 for check engine light. So much for buying American built.

Daves Denali

DAVE FISHER, 07/20/2017
Denali 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 8A)

Can be purchased for $55k , Engine at idle when hot should be smooth no missing or rough. Transmission should shift smoothly and ride should be comparable to a large SUV .

The first and last GM product I will every buy

Aaron, 08/04/2020
SLT 4dr Crew Cab 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Lost of little problems and i'm sick to my stomach. I had the Chevy shake -- which was fixed with rebalancing the tires (they were off from the factory). Cruise control failed, then came back on its own. I totally lost the entertainment system at 36k miles. That cost me 1k to fix. Who knows what else will go wrong. I'll get a Ford next. They have a totally different reputation than these POS's.

a true review?

Big G, 03/02/2018
SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I've had this truck for a year now ,and the only thing i don't like is in the winter the snow melts on the hood and runs down in front of the headlights and freezes,everything else has been excellent. now if i can only keep it from rusting underneath with the salt and calcium they use on the roads up here in Maine,also it's a great looking truck. I can't imagine what this other review guy has maybe a salvage title or something. or he actually owns a ford you no how they ARE!

12345...6