List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Love My GMC Truck

Dr. Grimes, 06/15/2009
K1500 SLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

I have pulled stumps with this vehicle as well as a utility trailer with household articles, motorcycle, and ATV. It never had any trouble. I did have the water pump changed a while back. The previous owner had placed small wheels on it for some reason. I put the size tires it should have had. Therefore, I think the mileage is a good bit less than the 60000 that the odometer reads.

My GMC turned me into a Toyota fan.

cspu, 11/20/2003
K1500 SL 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I bought my 1997 GMC Sierra K1500 SLT extended cab in 2002 with 67K miles on it and sold it just over a year later with 81K. During that time it became apparent that GM is not building their trucks to last. I won't list everything, but major things include the waterpump, trans, and front axles. The squeaks and rattles were everywhere. The brakes are horrible, even after being replaced, this truck is too heavy for the brakes it comes with.

Love it

james dietsch, 07/13/2006
K1500 SLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I have had a lot of fun in my truck. The only real trouble was me beating on it and pushing it to the limits off roading. Otherwise can't complain!

my 1st new vehicle ever

richard, 05/02/2008
C1500 SL 2dr Extended Cab LB

I bought this truck in 97 new off the lot. I replaced the tranmission twice, water pump, radiator, wiper motor, power steering pump twice, and the AC went out at 155000 miles. I loved this truck and would love to keep and fix it up. It has 223,000 on the small v-8 motor but needed a better mileage with fuel @ $3.50 a gallon. Everyone who rode with me thought it was such a nice truck. My lil kids love to ride with me and the fact that I could turn off the airbags, made them extremely happy.

Best Truck On the Road

rebecca, 09/30/2009
K1500 SLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

Bought truck 10 years ago, with 12,000 miles on it. Fuel pump at 100,000 another at 200,000. Wiper problem was a solder-fix. New starter, alternator. Truck runs like a champ, lots of power, has 210,000 on 350 vortec and I'm leaving for a 1000 mile trip next week. A comfortable ride, killer music system (after-market), tinted windows. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.

12345...7