Used 1995 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

No worries for high miles

DeDub, 09/13/2004
K1500 SLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I bought my GMC with 228,000 miles on it, I did have some needed repairs that needed to happen, but it was the most fun, reliable, and just plain great car I've ever owned. Even with the high miles, all original engine, 6" lift and 35" tires, I was still getting great milage, and tons of admiring looks. I'd highly recommend GMC to any buyer.

Great truck!!

Oran, 10/22/2018
K1500 SL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

Love it! These trucks are bullet proof! Fun to drive with the 350 and 5 speed!

Reliable workhorse

Dan, 01/05/2018
K1500 SLE 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

Reliable and comfortable. I am original owner, maintenance costs have been reasonable. Gas mileage not the best. Spare tire location not convenient, cable rusted off and tire disappeared.

great truck!!!

brent_hxc, 08/23/2009
C1500 SL 2dr Extended Cab LB

I bought this truck about 10 days a go with 150,000 I bought it in talala I drove it home which is about 70 mi (no pobs ever!) is fast and tows anything and every thing!. Its gets about 17 mpg and its not bad. And thats with a 350 5.7l and King cab. By Brent

6.5 Turbo Diesel

Brian Hubbard, 02/26/2020
K1500 SLE 2dr Extended Cab 4WD Stepside SB

If you happen to come across a 95 GMC 1500 6.5TD, you need to include it in your family photos. This is one you'll never forget. From the GM-8 Borg Warner turbo, to the 4.11 limited slip rear w/ locking front differential - this is the vehicle you drive over the Porsche or Camaro if you're late. I've had mine for 5 years. It has rust but mostly the chips fall on PowerStroke 6.0/6.4/7.3 or whatever else they haven't kept up with well over a decade later. Live in an area with protests? Slap a grill on the front and once they hear the deafening lifters dancing to the 24:1 compression, people will run.