2020 GMC Canyon Extended Cab Consumer Reviews

$22,200

Save as much as $1,330
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

6 Weeks and DONE!

b4letta, 10/29/2020
4dr Extended Cab SB (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I had my FIRST, brand new, 2020 Colorado for 4 weeks when I noticed it began to jerk. My husband tried convincing me it was because it was a 4 cyl but no, not even. Two weeks later, it jerked while driving 70 on the highway and I drove it directly to the dealership and demanded a loaner. They had my NEW truck for 4 weeks before informing me it needed a "NEW", new alternator. By this time, I hadn't even made my first truck payment yet. I demanded a replacement vehicle and was told by the repair department manager that that was not possible and GMC does not do that. I wrote a negative review on the dealership, filed a complaint with my credit union loan department then contacted the dealership's general manager directly. Within two weeks, they found me a New 2020 Canyon, transferred my step bars to the new truck, sprayed my bed AND gave me a rubber, sprayed floor lining. I was happy with the replacement and the speed of it but I still have it in the back of my head how the alternator went out on a brand new truck. GMC was always my go to vehicle. Not i question them.