2020 GMC Acadia SUV Consumer Reviews

$29,800

Save as much as $6,405
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

serious accident

Valarie Stewart, 03/17/2020
SLE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I only had my Acadia 2020 for about a month and some ran a stop sign in front of me going 60 mph! I had my dash cam on. It was awful!! Every airbags deployed. The other lady involved had to be taken to the ER while I walked away with just a black eye. Everyone who watched the video says THAT Acadia saved your life!!!

Exactly the right size - great car!

JD, 03/05/2020
Denali 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Pretty pricey... but it is the right size, not too big and not too small. Traded in a 2019 Tahoe - it was also a great car, but too big and "trucky." The Acadia handles more like a car - much more responsive and quicker. Wife is primary driver and she loves it!

Smooth Ride

Kevin, 11/28/2019
Denali 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I have tested just about all of the midsize suv vehicles and this car by far has the best ride quality. The new transmission makes a major difference. Plus, I like that the suv isn't as large and bulky as some of the other vehicles in its class.

Ad
Build Your Traverse
At a Glance:
  • 9 Trims
  • $29,800starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next Chevrolet
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

Stay away for a while

Former Acadia Fan, 01/09/2020
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

As much as I wanted to love my Acadia Denali I just can't. I purchased it in September 2019 and it has been at the dealer since mid November for various issues ( Navigation, Radio, Touchscreen, Emergency Parking Brake, Noise in the rear, defective Headliner, Defective weather seal). It is really a beautiful vehicle, but the early production ones definitely have a quality issue. My hope is that it will get better in due time, but right now I just can't recommend it. I had a 2017 Acadia Denali prior to the 2020 and loved it thus the reason I got it again. Unfortunately, at this time I just can't recommend this car.

This thing moves!!

Joe L, 09/24/2020
SLT 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

This is a review of a rental. I rented one of these and drove it 8hrs home and really really enjoyed it! First impression-roomy, comfy, well lit interior. Felt actually more like getting in a truck. Impressive. Get it on the highway, holy cow this thing MOVES! VERY quick and it's very nimble. Does not feel at all like a suv, more car like and cat quick. I'm actually looking for a Escape but dang, now this things got me thinking! I'd say the mileage was 27 on the highway, not bad. It is rock solid at 80. Have I said I seriously enjoyed driving this thing? It's really got me thinking about that Escape vs this lol.