Used 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC Consumer Reviews

$790 - $1,838

Used Thunderbird for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great car

gts, 10/13/2002

Best auto I have ever owned. I have 155,000 on it. Wish I could buy another

Birds Fly!

Franky_402, 03/13/2008
SC 2dr Coupe

I bought this car on my birthday, and the five speed is awesome. I have killed many a Mustang in this car. It was very advanced for its age, and well thought out! Some people complain about the head gaskets. I would rather replace those than the whole engine block! Moonroof, cd player, power everything, ke, auto belts, very smooth ride and turning!

One of the best I ever had

Big Dog, 12/23/2009
SC 2dr Coupe

I''ve had several Fords and two T- Bird. My first was an `85 that lost an argument with a snow plow. I ordered a bright red 1989, but it came it was white; I said I'd take it only if they painted it red. They refused but ordered it again; I received it as a 1990. I wasn't disappointed. Great looking, great handling (smaller turning radius than my wife's Subaru). Living in Chicago and New York I mainly drove my T-Bird long distances, and they were dream drives. I once rented a non-SC for 3 weeks while shooting a Rte. 66 documentary. It was good, but my SC was far better. Wish I had it now, but times changed and I aged, so I donated it to charity.

Fabulous Thunderbird

BG316, 08/08/2002
SC 2dr Coupe

Awesome car. Would buy brand new one if they still made 'em like this. Only problem is valve cover gaskets give out easily. 140,500 on my supercharged T- Bird and it's been from one end of the country to the other. Still a daily driver.

my car

cindy, 07/16/2003
SC 2dr Coupe

bought this car at an auction,very reliable and fun to drive,easy on gas and low maintaince....few problems overall but low cost in servicing..