Used 2017 Ford Taurus Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Taurus for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Awesome car drives like a charm

Jana, 09/02/2017
SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I took a rental 2017 Fors Taurus from Avis for a vacation from NJ to NC and Tennessee. We covered 1761 miles in total from start to finish. We wanted a tough car for the journey offering great comfort, power, fuel efficiency / economy and this car met all our expectations through out our journey. I loved driving this car, it was very smooth, peppy and we never got tired. I was also surprised by the fuel efficiency it offered. It gave me 40.4 mi to a gallon which is exceptional. The best I had seen was 34.6 in a Camry. I couldn't imagine a car if this size could offer and with all the reviews I read and the promise what the company made which is 30 mi to a gallon, this went far beyond. I double checked all the receipts which I normally keep track during every vacation whether or not I missed something, but I was spot on.i was also amazed with the features this car offered! Thank you Ford Taurus for making our vacation a memorable one!!

Hidden Gem

Steve Marlowe, 01/23/2018
SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Size, comfort, quietness, power. After driving competition this car was noticeably the best all round. It’s also nice to have two tons of steel protecting you as you cruise down the freeway and mountain roads!

Very nice car

Mike, 05/24/2018
Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I always buy ford cars. The Taurus is the best ford car. I’ve owned it since, April 2018. Except for oil changes, the Taurus has not been to the shop not even once. Dependable.

Taurus limited

j letts, 08/29/2019
Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2017 limited love the car! Spacious, drives and turns great! Only thing i dislike about the car is when u defrost your windows it cover the entire windshield with moisture.....

Sweet Ride

RMOsborne, 01/04/2019
Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Taurus Limited is a very comfortable car. The leather seats are very supportive and nicely adjustable. They automatically move back to allow easier exit from the vehicle. The heated feature on the seats And steering wheel is very nice. The fuel mileage is a little low and combined with fuel capacity, the range is a little low. This car has been Very Dependable. No problems in the first 50,000 miles.