Used 2014 Ford Taurus Consumer Reviews - 23 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford Taurus Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:

My Taurus
By "The Jimbo"

2014 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very classy looking,Elegant(luxury & sporty,I love it)its a lot quicker,heavier than it looks(0-60 mph/in 6-8 seconds,wow)....really hugs the road on turns.Very fast car(careful you may get a ticket!!)Its a 8.5-9.0 on a scale of 1-10,beautiful car....."Go test drive one,you probably will end up buying it,but you didn't hear it from me!!"

Decent Sedan
By Robert Jessup

2014 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

At 6’2” & 200 lbs, I have to struggle getting & out due to the low roofline. Fuel mileage is 22/26. Not great. On relatively flat terrain I can get 23/28 mpg, but we live in the North Georgia mountains. Front leg room is great. Rear leg room is poor; trunk space is great. Accelerates & handles very well. Hugs corners nicely. Depreciates far too quickly.

Best car I have owned
By Sundre

2014 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Really Great Car both look wise and mechanically very dependable and great for traveling , I like be my car my only issue is that it’s terrible on gas in the city, for it to be a flex fuel car it really drinks gas as if it has a v8 engine

The Bear (its Kodiak Brown metallic)
By jake

2014 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

In spite of poor reviews I've seen on all the websites this is either the best, or 2nd best car, that I've ever owned and I've owned quite a few, being in my 79th year of life. The car rides, drives and handles excellently. It is reliable, comfortable and I have no problems "seeing out" of the cabin. I, personally, think the styling is great -way better than most imports! Way better than an "alien face" for a grill!! I love the color of this one as well.

Love it!
By Peggy

2014 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I did not like the fact that the acceleration had a hesitation - not something I liked at all. If I have to accelerate, I want it to go - NOW!