Used 2014 Ford Taurus Consumer Reviews - 22 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford Taurus Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:

Decent Sedan
By Robert Jessup

2014 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

At 6’2” & 200 lbs, I have to struggle getting & out due to the low roofline. Fuel mileage is 22/26. Not great. On relatively flat terrain I can get 23/28 mpg, but we live in the North Georgia mountains. Front leg room is great. Rear leg room is poor; trunk space is great. Accelerates & handles very well. Hugs corners nicely. Depreciates far too quickly.

Best car I have owned
By Sundre

2014 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Really Great Car both look wise and mechanically very dependable and great for traveling , I like be my car my only issue is that it’s terrible on gas in the city, for it to be a flex fuel car it really drinks gas as if it has a v8 engine

The Bear (its Kodiak Brown metallic)
By jake

2014 Ford Taurus Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

In spite of poor reviews I've seen on all the websites this is either the best, or 2nd best car, that I've ever owned and I've owned quite a few, being in my 79th year of life. The car rides, drives and handles excellently. It is reliable, comfortable and I have no problems "seeing out" of the cabin. I, personally, think the styling is great -way better than most imports! Way better than an "alien face" for a grill!! I love the color of this one as well.

Love it!
By Peggy

2014 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I did not like the fact that the acceleration had a hesitation - not something I liked at all. If I have to accelerate, I want it to go - NOW!

Excellent Family Vehicle
By Robert N Miller

2014 Ford Taurus SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Taurus with the 3.5 Liter Engine is great. It gets 15 to 19 MPG in the city and about 30 MPG on the highway. It also has excellent acceleration with 288 Horsepower. It is well crafted and rides smoothly and comfortably. The SYNC system does not take long to learn and is very functional without being a safety hazard as it requires very little distraction to operate all functions by voice command. Everything about seems to reflect quality in workmanship.