Used 1993 Ford Ranger Extended Cab Consumer Reviews

Used Ranger for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

my truck

Mr. wizard, 05/25/2004
XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

I own a 93' ford ranger xlt 2door extended cab. i havent found a thing wrong with it. the truck runs good after 11 years!!! I would suggest it as a first car for anyone.

440000 miles and still going strong

ranger lover, 03/11/2008
XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

This has been an awesome truck. I now have over 440,000 miles on it and still drive it everyday with no problem. I have installed two clutches, 2 water pumps, air conditioning, and 2 alternators. Not bad for many years and miles of use. Nothing major and never any engine work.

ford tough

charleswilliam, 12/31/2003
XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

bought in jan. 1993 with the exception of oil changes, belts & hoses, i have only replaced the clutch and module. been a very reliable and enjoyable vehicle to drive. I bought a new 2001 f- 150 fwd but i still enjoy driving my ranger better.

171,000 miles and still running strong..

Good Ole Ford Fan, 01/06/2003
XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

Wow, 171,000 miles and this little is still running. She's part of the family. I thought about selling her, but why...I love this ford truck...as reliable as my german shepherd Shadow.

Still going...

Get In and GO!, 06/02/2002
XLT 2dr Extended Cab SB

I got this truck with 68K on it. It had been my Dad's and I sold my '93 regular cab at 90K. It has never been in the shop, save for minor stuff...a starter, an exhaust, a thermostat, etc. It has been well-maitained obviously, but it get's it's fair share of miles (about 17K/yr.). People STILL ask about it when I am driving it..."Wow, nice truck, etc". So, at almost 140,000 miles, it is still an absolute great, reliable vehicle that looks good, runs good and has a ton of life left in it from all indications. I would have to say that you would be hard pressed to find a better vehicle in this category. A classic lives on...

12345...6