Skip to main content

Used Mustang for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons
4.75 out of 5 stars

Great Fun

MatthewICADC, 06/23/2004
2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

With a few easy modifications adding up to 335 hp and 3:7:3 gears, this GT is the fastest, quickest fun ride I have ever owned! There's nothing better than feeling the wind in my hair while rocking out to my favorite tunes in this reliable rockship on a perfect spring/summer day or evening!

4.63 out of 5 stars

I'm happy with my choice

the real deal, 05/26/2008
2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I had been shopping around for convertibles and one day I happened to stumble upon this one. I'm glad I went with this car because it was probably the best convertible with a decent amount of performance I've come across for my price range. I have an automatic model and prefer a manual transmission but because this car is so much fun to drive and it's my daily driver, I don't mind not having control of the gears. I've only had the car for less than a week and bought it with 86000 miles so I can't say much about reliability. It eats gas up in the city but you have to kind of expect that from a V8.

4.25 out of 5 stars

Good car for the money

Da Bomb, 07/11/2008
2001 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have had this car for over a year now and I love it. It is fun to drive and gets respectable gas mileage for what it is. However, I have had several non-engine related mechanical issues. I have had to replace all 4 power windows this year, and my Mach CD player broke and is expensive to fix. I have also had to fix the power window switch. But the engine has been flawless. If you want a simple fun convertible, I highly recommend this car.

5 out of 5 stars

Great Car

Ron , 08/25/2010
2001 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought the car used with 65k miles. It was in great shape with exception of the leather driver seat and a small leak from the power steering hose. The leak never materialized to anything and the seat continued to deteriorate. That's the worst of it. Otherwise it was reliable, fast, and very fun. The gas mileage was better than my mini van. I did sell it, but wish I didn't. It was a great car.

4.63 out of 5 stars

2001 Ford Mustang Conv

MCSD, 08/03/2004
2001 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.8L 6cyl 5M)

Love the convertable. Easy to use. Wind noise is noticable, but not bad for a convertable. No problems so far with the car (about 38,000 miles on it). Gas mileage is ok ~ 24 miles/gallon on average.

12345...7