Used 2014 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Fusion for Sale
Select your model:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

Fun to drive!

Bill C, 02/10/2016
Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought my Fusion new and have owned it for close to two years (22,000 miles). Love the styling inside and out. My main complaint is activating the navigation system with voice commands. I believe it should work seamlessly like Google Maps - "..directions to 123 S Main St, CityName". Not even close. I have demoed this to friends and it is so awful to engage the navigation - it is comical. It will not accept a generic command and forces you though the questions it needs. Takes way too long and frequently does not even work. The Sync voice command interface is inconsistent as well. I average about 27.3 mpg with mostly highway commuter driving conditions. I am pleased with this given the level of performance this car delivers. The car is a bit jerky at low speeds. Seems like a transmission design issue. This is not a huge distraction, but I hope Ford addresses it in the future. Huge trunk - seats fold down easily for additional storage when needed. Love the Rudy Red paint. Get lots of compliments. Overall, I am very pleased.

This is a Ford?

tedk7, 05/06/2014
SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

To steal a line form Buick, this isn't your grandmother's Ford! Wow, my new Ford Fusion SE with 1.5 L Ecoboost is awesome! My previous car was a 2009 Honda Accord EX-L V6, so naturally I test drove a new Accord, then tested a Fusion. I was amazed, the Fusion out-classed the Accord in every regard. The Accord's V6 was a bit quicker, but the Ecoboost's tiny 1.5 liter turbo is close, and the 7 to 10 extra mpg at interstate speeds (70+ mph) more than makes up for the small difference. The Fusion is quieter, rides and handles better and is way better looking than an Accord which has changed little since 2008. Ford Sync is easy to learn despite some reviews to the contrary and the stereo rocks!

Wish I had known.....

Freddy Ford, 08/05/2015
SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have to say I really like this car, it drives great. Recently it was in for a service and some recall items to be taken care of, nothing major, the dealer gave me a 2014 Fusion with the 2.0L ecoboost engine, oh man let me tell you this engine runs strong compared to the 2.5L I have. If I had known it was available in the SE model I would have defiantly bought it. If you are going to get one of these good looking cars, get it with the 2.0L it is so smooth and powerful, you will regret it if you don't. Go drive both and you'll see what I am talking about.

Upset about problem

pdmartin, 07/31/2014
SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have noticed over the past couple of months that I am having a problem with a waxy material running down over my headlights. I had the service manager from the local Ford dealer take some pictures and send them to Ford Canada. I did not hear of any results until a number of other new Ford owners started coming in with the same problem. It is a problem that is not unique to the Fusion, but is apparently happening to several 2014 models. After a few weeks and several phone calls to the dealer they informed me that Ford is using this waxy material as a form of rustproofing on the inside of the front fenders. When the temperature goes up this stuff is melting and running down over the lights.

Great Car So far

grisd1969, 04/24/2015
Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I put about 20,000 miles a year on my cars and I wanted something comfy and big I'm 6'7" so no sunroof but other wise I fit just fine in the car. I had a 2007 Fusion with the 4-cyl and a manual trans and compaired to this car I get 2 MPG better and gained about 70 Hp...I'd say that was a win for Ford. My 07 never broke just kept going and going. Hopefully my 14 will do the same. I almost allways had manual transimissions and this it the first auto that I like. Love the down shift when slowing down and having the paddles to take over when I want to.

12345...19