Used 2010 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews - 89 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Ford At It's Economic Best!
By T.J.

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car 8 years ago from a Ford Dealership lot and I have to say, it's the best car buying decision my family has ever made! Our Focus was 6 months old and had only 6,000 miles on it when we purchased it very slightly used. I LOVE this car! It's served us very well over the last 8 years. The ride is comfortable, the stereo/speakers are EXCELLENT for an economy car, MPG on city and highway is great and the engine has been reliable with no major issues. The cool blue ambient lighting of the gauges and on the dashboard is cool imo… However, the cheap-looking metallic plastic instrument panel on the dash is a little blah. I never really liked that but the good news is, after 8 years that cheap-looking metallic plastic still looks the same as the day we bought the car... lol It may not have all of the connectivity/tech of today's cars but it has enough for my teenagers to be happy. I love the 4 speed automatic. We recently purchased a 2018 Ford Focus and I don't drive that car because I HATE the 6 speed automatic transmission! My 2010 Ford Focus drives so much smoother than these newer, 6 speed automatics the auto industry is pumping out these days... I love my "old girl" and I'm hoping I have her for another 8 years.

How many more will she go
By Misty

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have a 2010 ford focus se with 221, 220 miles. If u take care of the car, it will take care of you!!!

So far Great Car
By Brandon

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When I got my car, it had 45,000 miles. It now has 108,000. Other than brakes and tires being replaced which is a given for any car, the only other thing that I ever had to replace was the rear shocks. It has 108,000 miles and so far I havent had any issues knock on wood. Hopefully it stays that way for a while

I would buy again
By Des

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I like the space of this small car. It gets great gas mileage and is very easy to drive.

A Great Reliable Vehicle, Never a Problem
By Dennis Tinberg

2010 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Proven reliability, Never a problem. Easy to drive, set ups high for a smaller vehicle. Good Road car with minimal road noise. Secret is good tires and good struts, improve good handling to excellent handling for smaller than mid size car. Plenty of room for four and or five with youths in the rear seat. Trunk space is generous. Ford perfected the body and engine after years of redesign.