Used 2009 Ford Flex Consumer Reviews - 187 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Ford Flex Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Flex model:

Love my flexy beast!
By Bree

2009 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We have had our 2009 flex for a few years now, and I’m struggling with the fact that I may want to trade it in because it’s getting high on miles. The only thing we have done is routine maintaince all the years owning. This car has been so good to us!! We have driven it across country 4 times and it has been nothing but comfort! I have been looking at other vehicles such as the expedition because of our growing family but still keep coming back to the flex. I will honestly just get a newer one at this point. I love it so much. By far the best car I’ve ever owned. My previous vehicle was a Dodge Grand Caravan. So I went from junk to this amazing car!!

Beautiful & highly capable SUV!
By Adam Kessler

2009 Ford Flex Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I really love the Flex in so many ways. It's above all else comfortable and very attractive in my honest opinion. Mileage is much better than most full size SUVS. After can you tell me the last time you could get 26mpg in a 7 passenger vehicle. This one has... unfortunately like most things I own my Flex been sabotaged by our rogue government and others. I've owned it for about a yr and put just over 20k mile on it. I do however miss the ground clearance and bed of my pickup for motorcycles and other extra large items. What else, it can tow a decent trailer as well and has a large trans cooler that goes most of the way across the front end. For an extra large vehicle it actually handles confidently. Would I buy it again yes as long as I had a truck too.

awesome car
By Troy d marriott

2009 Ford Flex SE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my flex in 2009 new. I have traveled all over the United States with it for work. It has never been wrecked. It has 335,600 miles on it. The only things I have done to it besides regular upkeep is a new fuel pump and water pump. I still drive it. I'm thinking it will go another 300,000 miles .. best ford I have ever driven.

Functional
By Vicki Viloria

2009 Ford Flex Limited 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Flex is a reliable car. I've owned my Flex for over 7 years and had minimal problems.

Great Car
By Edwitski

2009 Ford Flex SEL 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Drives great! Very comfortable! Have had very few problems with the car. Very reliable and comfortable. Great to travel in! Still doing a great job for us!