Used 2017 Ford F-250 Super Duty SuperCab Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used F-250 Super Duty for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2017 F250 XLT Nice Truck

Paul, 05/16/2018
XLT 4dr SuperCab LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Great truck so far. I’ve owned it 9 months. I purchased the dark magnetic grey with the 6.2 gas. Gets lots of looks and it runs strong :)

Buyer be aware

Ben K, 01/24/2021
XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I've been a f250 owner for the past 15 years, owned 5 of them. I currently have 2017 that has the famous death wobble. The truck has been to Ford of Clermont dealership 3 different times for a total of 8 days. They replaced the steering linkage/damper twice with no success to fixing the problem. The leadership at the dealership has taken no accountability to provide to solution. I reported the issue with a case number to corporate, surprise no follow up from and no solutions. My current status of the truck is very dangerous to drive. Ford is being sued in a class action lawsuit for selling these super duty trucks fully knowing they're having this wide spread problem. I'm in the process of shopping the competition, but my brand loyalty is changing after after so many years. My only hope is enough unhappy owners will spread the word and avoid the problems I'm experiencing with Ford Motor Company.

Constant EGR repair on 2017 F250

Turtle 74, 04/08/2021
Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

We bought this beautiful truck new. It's been in the dealership multiple times, because the check engine light comes on. The dealership says it's the EGR and replaces it. The truck will run nicely for maybe 3 months before the check engine light comes on again. Many times when the light comes on the top speed will be between 40 and 12 mph. This happens at some of the most inconvenient times. Thankfully, I bought an extended warranty, and I don't pay for these repairs. I'm no longer confident with this truck. I pull a 40 ft fifth wheel, and I dread the day I'm out of state or town, and the check engine light comes on again. I had a 2008 before trading it in on the 2017. The 2008 did the death wobble and slowed or totally stopped in 3 lanes of traffic once.