Used 2001 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used F-250 Super Duty for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

My hard working F-250

bigfeen, 05/28/2009
4dr Crew Cab Lariat 2WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 5M)

This is the BEST truck I have ever owned. It has a V-10 that has NEVER left me stranded! I love this truck and hate to get rid of it but it has over 300000 miles!

F250

mark lamarche, 07/17/2002
4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 5M)

i love this truck it rides nice and does all my towing of my r-v with out even being slugish i cant say enoughf for the truck . i had a 97 that was a beauti but i like this one better

Biggest truck I'll ever need

Tony1790, 11/27/2004
4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl 5M)

I've had this truck for over 3 yrs now and so far the only problems that I've had are a bad COP and I've had to have the 4x4 hubs replaced under warranty. I've heard problems with the tranny and spark plugs but thus far have not had any of those problems.

Awesome Truck!

swervin22, 01/04/2008
4dr Crew Cab Lariat 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 5M)

I really enjoy this truck! I have been a Ford man for a really long time( 6th Ford truck) Interior is really nice, with tan leather, heated seats, lots of storage, and just roomy all around. Bought truck for hauling, and looking good while doing it. It accomplishes both with ease. I am not getting the best gas mileage right now, but i believe the transmission is a little worn out. Expected with a vehicle that has 129,000 miles on it! That is really my only complaint. Rides a lot nicer than i thought, being a vehicle with leaf springs up front. Love it!

What a woman thinks of her truck

A. Robbins, 11/05/2005
4dr Crew Cab XL 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 5M)

I LOVE this Truck! It has been a much better experience than the two Toyotas, a Ford F-150 or the two Dodge trucks I've owned. It is a V-10 and I have very few complaints about it. I would recommend this truck to anyone who needs a heavy duty truck. A lot of people ask why I drive such a large truck, and I must reply that I never have to ask anyone to help me move something or go to the dump with yard waste.