Used 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

Used Explorer Sport Trac for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Primary Vehicle

J. Hines, 07/02/2010
XLT 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Pretty much satisfied with the vehicle. Only drawbacks are fuel economy, of which I am getting close to 18 mpg around town, and the tire pressure indicator keeps going off. Have had 2 dealerships look at the tire pressure indicator but no solution yet.

All Fords Trucks Need This Style

Dennis, 06/30/2010
XLT 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Test drove several different full-size trucks models including Ford. Had an F- 150 for 11 years. Not much had changed on the interior including, entire front display panel and radio. I was disappointed with this until I test dove the Sport Trac. It's like getting the inside comfort and styling of a luxury car, yet with the manly toughness and sporty styling of a truck. I get 23 mpg on the highway and 17 mpg in town. This is slightly better than my previous F-150. My family and I really enjoy going places in this remarkable vehicle.

My little bull truck

melody, 05/03/2010
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

In the year of Jan. 2009 we had a snow storm that surprised some of the locals i had left work at 1:00 AM driving slow on highway I 40 freeway and noticed vehicles losing control including a couple of police cars in front of me when the one police officers auto was sliding backwards the officer did manage to get his auto in control and i drove with my new 2008 sport track all wheel drive up the icy hwy with no problems and i felt very safe in my truck on the icy roads. I am very happy I bought this little bull, that left every one in the dust. Yea!

Would've never thought it

rd2007, 08/22/2008
XLT 4dr Crew Cab (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I was a Ford hater and never would have considered buying one. I was initially looking at the Avalanche and while reading reviews I noticed some positive ones for the SportTrac. I went to the dealership and was also looking at the Expedition, but they could not get me the numbers I wanted so I decided to try out the SportTrac. I took a drive in it and was amazed at how well it drove. It's quiet, smooth, and the V-8 has plenty of go in it. So far I have had it for two months and it's been perfect. My mileage has been about 15-16 overall, but that is mostly because I tend to have a little fun now and then. It's the same mileage my CX-7 got and that thing didn't have anywhere near the room.

Ford is moving forward

michael G, 05/30/2008
XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I had read a lot of reviews before I made a purchase. Allow me to say Ford had done a great job. I put black leather in this vehicle as well. Sync and convenience pack came with it along with the tow. First, I drove the kids to see family 3 hours away and it drove smooth. The passing issue with power-hey guys turn the OD switch off , that will give you more power, not that I had a problem. No carpet. Excellent, easier maintenance. Plastic inside. Great. Now I dont have to use "Armor All"-easy to clean with warm water. A sync syst-with Sirius. Let's roll! A class 3 tow package-take the jet skis to the lake up to 5000lbs w/ elec. Come on! Gas, Ford could do better.

12345...6