2021 Ford Escape Hybrid Consumer Reviews

$27,605

Save as much as $873
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Enjoyable Drive

PUMA, 04/28/2021
Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

Personally like interior trim, smooth ride, and many extra features in the Titanium Hybrid. Added a hitch for small towing needs, installed by Ford. Factory installed would have been ideal but wasn’t in stock at time of purchase. I am particularly impressed with mileage. So far approx 43% of my overall miles are electric, however mostly short haul trips. No regrets! Very happy so far but time will tell how it holds up.

5 out of 5 stars

2021 Escape Hybrid/Titanium if fabulous!

BobT, 08/30/2021
Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

Our 2021 Escape Hybrid/Titanium if fabulous- 51 MPG in the first 10 mile trip driving home from the dealer and I have pictures to prove it! We have been getting 40-45MPG with mid-range gas in our driving over the past several weeks. The Hybrid drive and CVT make it very smooth starting and stopping which is very important for a family member who has had extensive neck and back issues and the battery pack shifts the center of gravity back toward the rear wheels making the hybrid much more nimble than the fully gas powered Escape. It's AWD and navigates the narrow, poorly maintained mountain road to our home with no issues. Power is more than adequate on the highway. We are very happy with this vehicle.

2 out of 5 stars

If you like lemons , this is for you

Keith B, 09/28/2021
Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

Car bought brand new in September 2020. In April I brought car into dealer because rear shocks were leaking , drivers door broke, brake issues and auto hatchback had hit me in the head while loading car . I just got this car back two weeks ago . Hatchback and brake issue not resolved . When you spend 40000 thousand on a car do don’t expect to have these kind of issues as well as not having the car for 6 months .Dealership dropping the ball many times adding to the frustration along be unable to reach any executives in the corporate office

3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Trims
  • $24,885starting MSRP

Ford Escape Hybrid 2021

Nmack224 , 06/26/2021
SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

Gets great gas mileage, for me it averages 42+ mpg. Love all the features and options. Has plenty of room and is comfortable.

Best cars come from Ford

AnneRose, 10/27/2021
Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT)

This is my fifth Escape. I have loved all of them for their reliability, good looks, and low maintenance. My new one is a 2021 Escape Titanium Hybrid. I’ll admit to being a little scared of all the bells and whistles, but it’s a great drive and is so beautiful! Highly recommend.