Used 2014 Ford Edge SUV Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford Edge SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Edge model:

Great car for family
By Bonnie W

2014 Ford Edge SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

owned it for a month, So far so good.
By ron quinlan

2014 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If your upgrading like from a small or mid size car to this SUV, there is a bit of an adjustment, its Larger, costlier, and takes a little time to adjust to its blind spots. good thing for the blind spot mirrors and back up camera. Handles great, has plenty of power and cargo room. I did buy the small screen back up camera , would recommend to buy the larger screen.

Bought this for the wife two years ago....
By SMT

2014 Ford Edge SUV Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

......... to pry her 2013 Pontiac Aztek keys out of her hands. I hated that thing, but she liked it, so I bought it for her 13 years ago. Anyway, after trying to get her to buy something new for two damn years, she drove the Edge, and fell in love. The dimensions are almost identical. Only the Edge I bought her is just awesome. Leather, sunroof, NAV package and the engine can really get up and go. After an 11 hour trip back home to NY........ my back and legs are not numb. Very comfy. Lots of luggage room in the rear hatch. Like having a cheaper Caddy. Kinda pricey, but I wanted to spoil the wife. We have had zero problems with this vehicle.

Not sure I will buy another Ford
By T Messuri

2014 Ford Edge SUV SEL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I really want to like my Ford Edge, but it is turning into a lemon. Loved the looks and ride, which is what sold me. 1 month into ownership and one of rear fold downs quit working. Had to take it in to get fixed. Then it started making a large anoying rattle. Took three trips in to get it corrected with a new rear seat. Then my low tire sensor has gone bad. They tell me to just keep filling the tire with air. No help. Two years into ownership, I had a battery die on me at the grocery store on a Sunday. No dealership open. Now the back up camera has quit working. I do not have all the time in the world to sit at the dealer while it gets fixed and it is very inconvenient to be down a vehicle. The Sync system is horrible. Voice commands cause nothing but frustration. Never does what you say.

Great 2 Drive
By jimmy Heath Jr

2014 Ford Edge SUV Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Make sure u drive the truck first before you buy it to see what you think of it.