2020 Ford EcoSport SUV Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $7,738
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

What a totally awesome little 4WD

tpk1962, 02/17/2021
Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

If your like me you read every review 50 times before you pull the trigger. Rarely do these experts actually review from a consumers perspective just an artificial world of non comparables. Like many real consumers I'm in my late 50's and I've had at least 20 different cars in my life (probably more) and I can honestly say value for the dollar is superb. Nobody pays list, so take that off the table, getting a 2020 Ecosport titanium with 4WD and the 2 liter engine for around $22K is a steal. This is a fun little peppy car, ready to park, just enough cargo, leather heated seats and steering wheel, bang and olufsen sound system... Dare I go on! Anything comparable in the Japanese realm will push you well into the $30's. The Ford apple car play or Android auto is seamless. Is it a jaguar, land rover, BMW, or mercedes... Nope but that's not the buyer, and to be completely honest, it won't eat you alive for service like those manufacturers. If you want a really good runabout that's fun, looks unique and is reasonable on gas... You just read about it!

Love it

Illinoistony, 11/01/2020
SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Economical...I easily hit 30mpg highway and smooth ride all the way. Pop into sport mode and it kicks up a notch too. Plenty of room for riders. I got just about all features and worth it. Handles nicely, no complaints.

Chef Sharon

Chef Sharon , 12/11/2020
S 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I bought a brand new 2020 SUV ecosport from Weber Ford and Granite City Illinois. I'm six foot tall and I have plenty of legroom I even had to move the seat up it's fantastic I love I'm surrounded by airbags in case somebody hits me or something does happen beautiful design lots of stuff on the interior I'm just so happy with this vehicle.

Ad
Build Your Ford EcoSport S
At a Glance:
  • 10 Colors
  • 4 Trims
  • $19,995starting MSRP

Happy with my lil SUV

Fun sized SUV worth a look!, 12/07/2020
SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

This vehicle gets terrible press and I don't get it. I have the Eco Sport with 2.0 and AWD SE. Love the heated seats, sunroof, and the infotainment is great. AWD is a must in the NW and it goes everywhere without issue. Handles great and fits anywhere you'd need to park. Turns on a dime and has great visibility. Super happy with this purchase and would buy one again in a heartbeat. With all the discounts it was less expensive than most entry cars. I've been averaging 28 mpg with 50/50 split of hwy and city driving. No it won't win any races and it is not a luxury suv but it is totally worth a look and the money.

Great 4WD for the price

DavePgh, 01/13/2021
S 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I've been comparing compact SUVs. I've only driven the Trax and Venue..... and neither are better riding or looking than the Ecosport. I've been reading in many reviews that there's better cars for the same price, that's absolutely false! With Fords $5500 and additional $500 incentives every other Small SUV is $3K or more than the Ecosport. I have a the "S" model with 4WD and 2.0L power plant (if you can call it that) my price was $16,040 (plates and tax additional). With the Ford owner's points system I got $220 in my account that I can use for any service work like an oil change. I do hate all the electronic gizmo garbage, the start-stop crap all the lights coming on when I open a door and the fact that Ford keeps track of all your info through the Ford pass program. I'll right another review after I put 5K miles on it.

12345...7