Used 2000 Ford Econoline Cargo Van Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Econoline Cargo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

best in its class

Shokat, 01/12/2003
E-250 3dr Van

I have owned a whole plethera of cargo vans. I would have to say that ford makes the best one by far. Overall I would have to say that it is an excellent van for what it is.

Bitchin' Cargo Van

Trent Collins, 04/16/2002
E-250 3dr Ext Van

I love this van! I'll buy one again.

Great Van Very Strong & Reliable

Mike G., 06/02/2005
E-350 Super Duty 3dr Ext Van

This van is the best vehicle I have ever owned. It is the strongest, toughest, and rides like a dream. After 98,000 miles it is still like a new van other than a few minor blemishes caused by me. The paint still shines and it looks like a new van in spite of it being five years old. It is comfortable to drive and is very reliable. While changing the brake pads today I had a chance to look around under the frame and this is no real rust to speak of. I have seen brand new vehicles with as much oxidation on the metal surfaces. I don't know what Ford is doing with their super duty vans, but it is great!

ford e150

doctor c, 02/24/2004
E-150 3dr Van

worst Ford product on the road front end problems steering clunking noises and a bogus esp warranty sold by ford the chevy is truly the only reliable van to own

highway miles only. Clean, no dings. Goo

Sharon Brown Hanns, 07/21/2004
E-150 3dr Van

gas mileage.Has side slide door, opens in back also. New tires, clean interior, well maintained. No mechanical defects. 66 K miles. Primarily driven by female and light loads.