Used 1995 Ford Bronco SUV Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Ford Bronco SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:

Purchase of a Bronco
By Alan Copper

1995 Ford Bronco SUV XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

Check out drive line for ware universals joints all of them steering play shocks rust under the body exsut Hanger's & pipe also muffler

I love my Ford Bronco
By dfelman

1995 Ford Bronco SUV XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

My 1995 Ford Bronco is a tank. It is dark blue, with about 66,000 original miles - I am the second owner, and have owned it for two years. It gets looks everywhere, and notes left to buy it. I have never had any issues with it - knock on wood. I love it and am a proud Bronco owner

Its like having a terrible child
By tmaynard95

1995 Ford Bronco SUV XL 2dr SUV 4WD

I have a 1995 5.0 v8 automatic Bronco (in blue) with 125k miles and have had it for three years and was my fathers since 2001. I love it, but there are ALWAYS problems with it. I would get rid of it if it werent my baby, i guess its like people and their BMWs. Its had the tranmission rebuilt, the fuel pump has gone out several times, the heater core has gone out the last two years in a row, my motor mounts loosened causing both front and rear u-joints to go bad, the a/c system has been replaced, and most recently, there is a strong gasoline odor when I accelerate. Also, when it rains all sorts of problems occur, such as my airbag light blinking and the door ding noise gets elongated.

I LOVE the removable top and the automatic window for the back window. I live in Arizona so summer nights and winter days I love driving around with every window down possible. The turning radius is also beautiful

Gas mileage is definitely an issue for this vehicle. I'm lucky if I average 11mpg with a large majority of highway driving. I'm a college student living on campus so most city driving is within a 5 mile range, but driving home, for example, its 45 miles of highways.

Royal blue Bronco
By broncoman21

1995 Ford Bronco SUV XL 2dr SUV 4WD

I got this bronco because of a family member passed away sadley. I'm glad they chose this bronco. Its been a great bronco after I replaced the entire rear axle because the spyder gears were chewed up but so far its been good. I've got the normal rust issues on both rear fenders but luckily havent seen any on the bottom of the tailgate yet. Now im just adding accessories to it, and itll be one heck of a good truck for huntin season.

The beast lives!
By Kipp8302

1995 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

Great truck all around thus far. very comfy to drive, although there is a good amount of road noise. will take on about any obstacle. for a full size SUV with a V8 the gas mileage is actually pretty good (about 15 mpg hwy). plenty of space for anything you might need to do with it and short wheel base means tight turns and u- turns are easy. def had some manufacturing issues with body and paint prep for that time period. rust is very common around rear wheel wells and bottom of tailgate which has cause issues with rear window and body movement (rusted quarter panels and not supported completely and will flex). I have wanted a Bronco for years; finally got one and would buy another any day.

4x4, comfort and interior space, exterior styling and looks (very aggressive), overall power

good set of aggressive tires, intake and exhaust (sound, performance, and mileage), rust preventative and sealer