Used 2016 FIAT 500L Wagon Consumer Reviews

$7,995

Used 500L for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Fiat 500L - Much better than you've heard

Don Barkel, 08/05/2016
Trekking 4dr Wagon (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I continue to be amazed by the relatively poor reviews given to this car by the "experts". We have had ours for 1 1/2 years now and continue to find it a quality car with excellent driving characteristics and versatility. Give it a chance and you will love it. I know people have concerns about Fiat reliability. All I can say is that since we bought it we have been back to the dealer just once for routine oil change. Update: Our Fiat continues to perform flawlessly. I love how it drives, very nimble and oh so practical. Still no reliability problems. Back for routine service (oil changes) only. Remain puzzled by the continued poor reviews of this car. I would encourage you to at least look at it and test drive if you are in the market for a small cross-over. Update: We are now at 30,000 miles and our Fiat 500L continues to perform flawlessly. We continue to enjoy the practicality of the car but also its fun factor. I still don't get the negative reviews from so many "experts". Reliability has been perfect - we literally have had nothing needing to be fixed other than a software update done at a routing oil change. Update: now at 5 years of ownership and 50,000 miles. We continue to enjoy our FIAT. The 500L seems to be one of those cars that is beloved by its owners but unloved by the critics. Sadly the critics have carried the day and 500L is not going to be produced anymore. I intend to keep mine for as long as it remains an enjoyable and practical car for us. Hopefully Edmiunds will continue to ask me for an update every now and then and I will update my experience for anyone out there reading this

A Great Car, ignore the ratings and reviews !!!!

Richard, 04/25/2017
Easy 4dr Wagon (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car has true Italian Styling. It is very comfortable with plenty of room. Although a little sluggish with the automatic, you have the option of changing gears yourself that gives your 500L a lot of kick. Handling should get great ratings from anyone. I have had mine for over a year and trouble-free. I also love the room in the back. If you are looking for a great car that is roomy, versatile and looks great....the 500L is it.

So far, great car

Armadillo, 11/19/2020
Trekking 4dr Wagon (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

We bought ours with only 44,000 miles in May, and got an extraordinarily good deal. No problems whatsoever besides a tire light (and I've had trouble with those in other vehicles). Awesome looking, all the bells and whistles, good gas mileage. I'll let you know later if it holds up.