Used 2015 Dodge Durango Consumer Reviews

Used Durango for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Durango Month 6

John Donahue, 04/29/2016
SXT 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Much better than Chevy Traverse in acceleration, road manners and interior quality. Nicer interior and styling than the Ford Explorer. Looks like a Dodge Ram truck versus Traverse which looks like an overinflated minivan...I normally buy GM, but Durango driving experience was way better. Traverse was lousy to drive, slow acceleration. Big surprise on Durango fuel economy. Combined getting about 24 MPG. That's at the top of the estimate. Very pleased. Interior touch screen and back up camera are fantastic as compared to GM. 6 months in, lots of highway driving, 16,000 miles. Still perfect. Tows our small boat. Could not be more pleased. Well done Dodge.

Can't believe I bought a Dodge.

Sean, 09/16/2015
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

My research for a used Mercedes GL 350 led me to the Dodge Durango since they use the same chassis underpinning. The Durango was developed when Daimler owner Chrysler and the result is one amazing vehicle. Unless your still in high school and can't get by with a prestige brand the Durango is an amazing value that would likely sell for 15 to $20k more with the Jeep badge on it. The new 8 speed transmission is smooth as silk not surprising though as it is also the transmission in Bentley sedans as well. I looked at Pilots, Explorers, GL350's, MDX's , CX-9's and QX60's and thought I found what I wanted until I drove the Durango Limited and knew what I wanted. I was really surprised but it truly is a fantastic vehicle. Do yourself a favor and test drive one.

MB to Dodge

W Hunt, 09/29/2015
Citadel 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Traded in my ML500 for the citadel and am a happy camper. It's one of the best SUV's that have owned. Blows the MB away.

2015 Durango Limited review

kyle, 08/12/2016
Limited 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

48,000 now and multiple dealer visits . The ck engine light came on, something with the emissions and 3 visits to fix and still having trouble with the key fob. Car wont unlock, wont lock, wont start etc. Dealer replaced the box...now it just wont lock at one bank. No kidding. Rest is fine so far, no other real problems as yet. Glad to have the ex warranty. Its paid for itself to date. I'm still 6 out of 10 on this one. Wear is showing on the interior and molding and the technology is iffy. I certainly dont want a new one anything.

Excited to own a newer car

Linda, 08/06/2016
SXT 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I have bought a 2015 Durango SXT 2 wheel Drive about a month ago. I traded in a 2002 Tahoe. Love Tahoe's but this car has been a great change. I had an adjustment to the transmission style (8 speed) V-6. Technology is amazing. Back up camera , rear air conditioning , rear seats fold down FLAT. Not like the Tahoe you had to take them out and put them in the garage. Great feature. Love the interior and it has room for 7 people comfortably. The only complaint I have is that it has a blind spot at the windshield pillar. I have gotten adjusted to that and accommodates for it. Gas mileage is awesome. Eco friendly button for driving around town helps but not necessary. Kumho tires are really not what I expected. I have the 20" black chrome wheels. Love the car.

12345...8