Used 2000 Dodge Durango SUV Consumer Reviews - 139 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Dodge Durango SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:

Dodge is my favorite
By JJ

2000 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

I own a 2000 dodge durango with a 5.9 and i love it. It's a truck it fits my family and ok no matter what everything breaks down and has to be fixed. I have owned many dodges. But Ive owned chevy and ford and had more problems with the ford than i have with myany of my dodges. My point is when you have a bad experience with a car everyone blames the car. You love it till you have to fix it. Well it's just like a child it has it's needs too. I can tell you if your buying any car not to buy the 4.7 engines they do suck, they run great at first but they crash and burn in trucks. I can vouch for that first hand. I will never purchase a 4.7 in any vehicle ever again. Pop for the more expensive engine and then take care of it like you would a kid. Any car well taken care of will last you a long time. My dodge I call her Sadie and she's 18 years old... she's having her problems but we have not given up and blamed her for what's wrong. She's a machine and can't fix herself just as we need doctor's to help us. Sides as they age cars have more problems same as us humans. Some manufacturer error... but not all some problems come from the drivers who drive them. If treat them horrible they fall apart.

Dodge Durango saved my life in a T Bone Accident.
By Dalcarez@aol.com

2000 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4dr SUV

I had a 2005 Dodge Durango which my family called it the tank.I am only 5"3 and for me yes it's pretty large.oct 20 th My son and I were at a dead stop waiting to make a left on a highway,before I could turn my head to the left a Nissan Pathfinder came at me like speeding bullet and hit us on the driver's side.His car was totally mangled.Sorry to say my Dodge is totalled.However we are alive my son and I.The impacted was So hard had I been in another car I may not be here giving this review.Thank you Dodge for such a study and well made SUV. Our bodies are very soar but no broken bones.

I love it!!
By Christa Ward

2000 Dodge Durango SUV SLT Plus 4dr SUV

I just purchased a 2000 Dodge Durango for 1068.00. I was so nervous. So far love it. It needs a little cosmetic stuff. The engine is great with 190,000 miles on it.

great vehicle
By john

2000 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

2000 slt 5.9 purchased with 169000 miles, 1500.00. change all fluids,cold air intake, true duels,plugs and wires,black horse bumper about 1500.00 more. so 3000.00 and have put 10,00.00 miles on it. everything works perfect. what a great vehicle.

Great truck
By Brandon

2000 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4dr SUV

Strong engine, long lasting, high fuel consumption