2017 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Challenger model:

LEASE IT !!
By Frank M.

2017 Dodge Challenger T/A 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I owned 2 of these Challengers over the years. My first was 2010 RT. Great car overall - Leather, a RELIABLE Uconnect, heated seats. Resale value was...decent at best. My 2nd (and last) Challenger was a 2017 5.7 TA. Awesome to look at, amazing growling exhaust but a total waste of money. Grossly overpriced gimmick details, uncomfortable seats, poor instrumentation display, God- awful Uconnect system...the car had so many nuisance issues I decided to unload it. The trade in value is the worst Ive ever experienced and made for a terrible economic decision. Had I only leased it, I wouldn't be so harsh on it.

Don’t knock till you own it.
By Wdavis

2017 Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

I swore I never own an Dodge. After having my second child I needed something that was fast manual and could fit two car seats. After doing my research this is what I came up with. This car has impressed me with its room and overall comfort and performance.

Simply amazing.
By Dave

2017 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have had lots of cars. Many were 2nd cars. Fun cars so to speak. Mustangs, Thunderbirds. This 2017 Dodge Challenger was different. It was bad ass looking and fun to drive. Lots of fun. Get the 8 speed automatic and forget manual. It's amazing! Be prepared to get compliments at the pumps. Lots of compliments. The sound that comes out of the rear is worth the price alone. Forget the V6 SRX. Go for the gusto and get a Hemi. The bigger the better. I got the RT. It's Mid Range and just right for me. Fast, but not furious. If you can afford it, get the Scat Pack and Shaker hood scoop.

cool
By Thomas Weinmeyer

2017 Dodge Challenger GT 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

gt package is the way to go,,,plenty of power, good fuel economy

My first flirtation with Dodge.....
By James McCracken

2017 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 2dr Coupe (6.4L 8cyl 6M)

I have always promised myself I would never own a Dodge due to pain and trouble a 78 Dodge power wagon 4x4 that my parents owned when I was growing up put us all through. That truck caused me to have to walk no less than 50 miles in my life due to break downs, so when I grew up I promised myself that I would never own a Dodge until I saw the Hellcat and did a test drive in own, unfortunately I had to let the salesman know that there was no way that I could possibly buy the Hellcat as if I did I would be arrested within 4 hours for excessive speeding, or worse. So he introduced me to the 2017 Scat pack, not quite the Hellcat but she can get the job done when I want her to, there are issues like Dodge not releasing parts for it so I can add the remote starter and the 4g internet, I am about to file a lemon law claim against Dodge based upon that issue.