Used 2016 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

Could be worse.
By Brachmw

2016 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Looked at the new Pacificas and didn't like the price or the interior space for those. My van was at least 6K cheaper then the cheapest current year van and came with a DVD and leather, while the new 17 model Pacifica had no DVD and cloth seats and they were asking 43K. I was disappointed about no spare tire, just a blow up kit so I purchased the spare which I was told would cut down on my MPG. i went from from Colorado Springs to Denver's DIA and averaged 31.5 MPG. I love the van as i have a lot of leg room in front. Most cars I tried were cramped with my knee hitting the center console. My family lays it on about owning a van, but I have never been more comfortable driving. The acceleration on this thing is fantastic. 2 years and 16k miles later she is still running like new!

led running lights
By DAVE V

2016 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

led running lights going out / this is just wrong , they are more resistance to vibration / they are rated longer burning // BUT I HAVE NOT LOST A BULB IN MY TAIL LIGHT // SOUNDS LIKE THIS IS PLANED / LIKE BUYING AMERICAN/ BUT THIS MAKES YOU THINK

Not ready to make purchase
By BARB MAHONEY

2016 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan LX 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Best decision was "going mini van"!
By Ted Hoffman

2016 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I are in our 50's and a new 2016 Chrysler Town & Country Touring just made sense to us. We're getting older, but still like to get around! The optional side steps are helpful getting in and out. I always drove a car, including a Chrysler 300C! The mini van offers the versatility of stow and go seats, tons of space for flea market purchases, great visability and a back-up camera. I don't like backing up a vehicle, so any safety aid helps me. We became first-time grandparents this year, so comfortable, safe seating is important. The DVD player is there to entertain. Must haves of heated seats and steering wheel warm my backside and hands quickly! The Town & Country is no sportscar, but rides smoothly and I feel confident behind the wheel. After several months of ownership, with short trips, two-hour excursions with carrying purchases and baby shower gifts, the conversion from people mover to delivery vehicle has been easy. There have been zero issues, and I'm happy with this mini van purchase.

Updated 9/26/18

The Town & Country has performed with no problems except a rattle we can't seem to find! Just routine service and now at 22,000 miles. A new choice is a Chrysler Pacifica. Terrific! A relative just purchased one.

Hate the sliding side doors
By Janet Boltz

2016 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I like the town and country but will not buy another until they do away with the sliding side doors. They do not last long even after you get them fixed. The side doors have to be manually opened and not sliding for me. Have also spent a lot of money fixing the air conditioner