List Price Estimate

Used Town and Country for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Great Van

clevershark, 07/22/2002
LX 4dr Ext Minivan

My wife and I have used this van like a truck. We have hauled doors, concrete, lumber, 36" TV and entertainment center, and tons more. Plus our 3 kids. We can haul more then our friends Durango.

T&C LXi Review after 100k miles

JLaw, 08/02/2002
LXi 4dr Ext Minivan

At first when I was forced into a minivan for the family my thoughts where no pleasant. However this minivan has been an excellent vehicle no major work at all for 100k miles. Just a bottle of Prolong in the tranny and engine... I never thought I would own a Chrysler and like it, not bad.

Chrysler Town & Country LXI 1997

Hothotpepper, 08/12/2002
LXi 4dr Ext Minivan

We love this car! It is plush with soft leather seats, and has had no problems, except on the first day when it stalled, after which the dealer fixed completely...CHRYSLER, you did good on this one!

Unreliable

Radames , 08/22/2002
LXi 4dr Ext Minivan

We loved this car until we had to take it to the shop on numerous occasions to have some (multiple) electrical problems fixed, leaky fuel line (recalled years later). It appears this year they had multiple probems on many of these vehicles. The stereo died after 2 days, etc. If it would have been more reliable it would have been a delight.

15 years of minivans

Wanda, 08/25/2002
LX 4dr Ext Minivan

I've enjoyed Chrylser's minvans for over 15 years, (87 for 10 years, 97 for 5 years) and now that the kids are grown I still can't seem to give it up. This is a true luxury vehicle and it's a joy to drive. It runs smoothly, is quiet, has a great sound system and has plenty of power to get me up the mountain roads I frequent. It holds 6 -7 people comfortably on long or short trips. Gas mileage is very good - up to 30 mpg on freeway trips, and about 18 around town. Love the computer readout, too. I can carry lots of stuff from Home Depot, big boxes from Best Buy... all my favorite shopping places.

12345...8