Used 2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sebring model:

One of the Best I Have Every Owned
By limited2010

2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have to say the 2010 Limited Convertible is a great car. The performance is great, the 6 speed is great, all the bells and whistles are great. Have 65K on it so far. Had to replace brakes and tires. Everything else is working just fine. Mechanic that did brakes, after looking underneath, told me I will probably never have a issue with this car. Was impressed. Told me you can really see how Mercedes influenced this vehicle. Beyond that most people are amazed its a Sebring. They are impressed with the folding hardtop, and the remaining trunk space. The perfomance, the looks, and the toys. This morning I checked the onboard and it was showing 30MPG. Getting better than expected.

UPDATE: I have had this car for 6 1/2 years. It now has about 105K. Everything still works, all the Electronics are good. The hard top convertible is still great. There are no regrets for owning this vehicle. Still one of the best I have had. A shame they do not still make this car.

UPDATE: Now have owned the car for over 8 years. Still all is good. Should note, I did have Chrysler dealer do the 100K standard maintenance. I still love the car, no problems, just normal maintenance.

The Ltd. Is a different beast
By blaize

2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've driven the 2010 Ltd. Hard top conv for 5000 miles. It is signifigantly better in every way, over it's lesser breathern. The 3.5l V6, mated to the 6 speed, is smooth and powerful. The hard top is the best of the 3 that I've owned. Quite, snug, and a huge trunk, even with the top down.
This car is NOT a sports car, it is a classic American
Cruiser!

Hard top, & engine. The big 6 is perfect for cruiseing with a good reserve of power when needed.

Make sure that you have the optional stability features

Still love my car
By xcap5

2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

In 1.5 years I have put 51,000 trouble free miles on this car.
Two flat tires and oil changes is all I've done.
People sure thought I was crazy buying this car new because of all the bad reviews but I have no regrets.

Still love the retractable hard-top. All of my cars have been convertibles for about 30 years now and having the hard top means no more trade-offs.

The interior scratches easily-- I have a dog. A lot of reviews complained about "hard plastic" well I'm sitting on soft leather seats so I don't care about that but the hard plastic does scratch a bit.

2010 Sebring Hardtop convertible
By tament

2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the best car I have ever purchased.
Mechanically it is sound, I've had it for over a year, 13K miles and not a single problem.
Better yet, however, is reaction from others to a convertible, especially a hardtop convertible.
I live in the northern plains were it gets very cold (-30) and this car was like driving any other car, quiet, warm and sporty in the winter.
Then comes summer and oh man, put down the top.
I couldn't have picked a better car.
My neighbors, friends and coworkers are all envious.
I know this sounds over the top, but that is how I feel about this car.
I could not endorse it more strongly.

Here it is, 2017, and I still love, love, love this car. My review above done in 2011 is still applicable. Best car I ever owned.

This car is better than the reviews
By itguy55

2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Limited 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a 2010 Sebring Limited with the 2.7L V-6 engine.
At first sight I liked the Sebring's European styling cues...It seems these days that every American mid-size car on the road wants to look like a Camry--even the venerable Taurus, and I am just tired of that look.
My Sebring's lines seem to me much closer to an E-Class Mercedes.

When I'm sitting in the cockpit, there's also something very Benz-like about a tilt/telescope steering wheel that pushes almost flat against the dash, which at 6'2" / 260, I appreciate while getting in and out of the car--I can actually turn in the seat to get out, instead of sliding out sideways, which is what I have to do in most cars .

I don't mean to imply that the quality equals a Mercedes--I wasn't expecting a $50,000 car for $15,000 I spent to by a used Sebring, but the seats are very comfortable, the leather is soft, yet feels durable enough that I don't fear that the comb in my back pocket is going to tear a hole in it. I love the heated seats in these Midwest winters. I have a 45-mile commute to work, and the number one requirement I had for a car was road comfort. The Sebring's ride, especially on the highway, is smoother and quieter than I ever expected from a mid-size car. Before making this purchase I drove a Ford Fusion--it was louder. rode rougher, and felt much smaller and cheaper inside than my Sebring.

It might have been improved by using plastic parts with molded-in color instead of painted parts, especially in high-wear areas like inside door handles. The acceleration is adequate but less than one might expect from a V-6. I do not drive my car on the edge of tire-squeal like the test drivers on the car commercials, so this is really not much of an issue to me...the few times I've had to step down on the pedal to merge such as coming off a freeway ramp, the car has responded with acceleration that more than meets my needs. Don't expect a sports car--the Sebring is tuned for comfort. I have never gotten a better value in a car--it has the ride and features of a car 3 times the cost.