Used 2006 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Consumer Reviews

Used Sebring for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

My 1st Convertible

JON RIGGS, 07/26/2006
GTC 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned t-tops but never a convertible. i rented a lebaron conv. back in the mid 80's and was not impressed. This conv. is totally different. We love it. The seating in back is perfect, plenty of leg room for adults. Very fun to drive. It's my wifes car but i drive it 50% of the time.

Owner of Five different year Sebrings loves them

Allen E. Strasser, Lt/Col USAF, 12/17/2018
Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

1. The car has great mileage if you do not rod it or drive over 70 mph. The car has excellent cornering and handling with all five sebrings from 1999 through 2006 getting over 30 mpg on the road and 28.3 in town driving. 2. very spacious trunk that can hold 2 large golf bags, two hangup bags and several smaller bags! 3 With five Sebrings totaling over 600,000 miles I have replace one thermostat, two batteries, four belts and three sets of brakes. No engine or transmission problems ever; 4. All of my Sebrings were 6 cylinder which makes a big difference in acceleration and mileage performance.

Best Convertible I have ever owned

Byrl Alexander, 08/28/2006
Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

This car handles like a dream on the road, rides real smooth and when riding in the back seat it is a real smooth ride. I couldn't ask for anything more. This car hugs the road, the top seals real good, very little wind noise with the top up. For the money this is the best car on the road today. Fuel getting around 28-30 miles to the gallon on the highway, not as good in the city but still better than most cars today.

Johnny on the spot

Jon Schroeder, 06/08/2017
Touring 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I think for the money invested in the car, it is a comparable, sporty, fun to drive, fairly economical, good looking form a bill for the morning. This is the second one I've owned and I would buy one again. I get lots of compliments on it.

i have 2006 coverablie love when i get to put t

susan daley, 06/07/2016
2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

best car ever never gave me anyproblems

12345...6