Used 1998 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews

Used Sebring for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

Total Enjoyment

leesa, 02/29/2004

This has been a great car and is fun to drive. I would purchase another LXI. Would not recommend for 4 adults, 3 is ok but over that it is crowded. Car is rather restricted for someone 6' and taller. Rear window is difficult to clean.

Love my Car

robby, 03/21/2007

I bought this car 8 years ago, it was the style that attracted me. I liked the sporty look of the front cowl. I love the way it handles, the performance, the comfort. I have taken very good care of it and it has been a great car.

JXI Limited Convt

SparkDog74, 05/11/2008

I just bought the Limited model with the indiglo style dash, white faced gauges, and autostick. Love the car, gets attention you want and none that you don't. Two toned interior 2.5 is peppy not powerful. Chrome wheels are a nice touch, but expect the tires to be a little spendy. Just bought and putting it through its paces. Infinity sound systems is good, wish cd changer would read cd/rw formats. Looking for interior parts, I imagine they will be hard to find.

First Car

sebringbaby, 03/20/2012

I had gotten my Sebring, almost 2 years ago. After the first year, It started turning off when I was driving it back and forth to school. We took it to many mechanics and they said that they couldn't find what was wrong with it. But quite a few said it might be the fuel pump. It is a good car over all. I loved it when my parents first pulled it in the parking lot.

My First Car

Joey_R, 08/29/2009

I bought my Sebring as my first car. I bought it with 150,000 miles on it and it runs great. Besides a replacing the control arm and flex pipe, the car has been amazing.

12345...11