Used 1999 Chrysler LHS Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used LHS for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

Major error

al wells, 07/25/2010
4dr Sedan

Out or replaced. air 2-hood shield 2- headlight seal-window motors 3-trunk release-clock-door trim-door panels- dash split-wheel well rust-door locks- transmission lines-horns-heater/ac controls and ALL lights flashing on/off while moving or parked.

Love it, and love hurts!

Albee, 02/06/2010
4dr Sedan

I love this car, I have owned many Chrysler/Dodges from 70's, 80's 90's and 00's. I currently own a 60 Dodge Charger R/T. This LHS is great but some of the problems included replacing trany at 142,000 miles but hey that's 10 years. Plenty of power for the freeway passing and dusting kids in lil toy cars like Hondas. Smooth but noisy and bumpy on bad roads, almost rides like a sports car and feels better in high speed corners than my Charger R/T. Gas mileage for me has been very poor really, about 16- 20 average. I do live in Seattle where there is nothing but hills. But love it, there is too much room! Only complaint in interior is there is no spot to pt cell phone.

fun but little things cost a lot

deantre, 10/29/2008
4dr Sedan

Great engine, good handling, nice styling, under engineered windows, engine fans, sound system speakers. Had drivers window go inoperative, tranny sensor quit, speakers fell apart, heater quit working, seat heater quick working, sensor quit, they tell me the only fix is a new $800 Seat. Yeah right, good job Chrysler.

Few Minor Probs--wife & I fight to drive

pec, 01/09/2009
4dr Sedan

Our favorite car ever. Have had same probs as others here with trans sensor, oxy sensor, headolight rubber. I have gotten really good mileage though-- 27mpg local and up to 32.5 highway. This was from time of purchase to about 70K mi--now unexpectedly the mileage has dropped and only getting 25 local and 28 hwy.

But it looks so good....:(

perfectbalance, 12/02/2009
4dr Sedan

When it was new man...it was a dream comfortable fast and over 30 mpg..first to go trans sensor, then fuel pump..driver window(glued bracket) I am currently replacing it for the 5th time, passenger side 4 times..both fans for engine..transmission died a few months ago..crank sensor, switch for seat heaters,, front speakers,,bug shield for wipers blew off...trunk supports..have 2x4 great replacement...Too bad Chrysler gets you hooked by beautiful designs and then engineers their cars to bring in maximum revenue for repairs and replacement parts....This was my 4th Chrysler and it will be my last...

12345...11