Skip to main content

$31,370

Save as much as $2,213
Select your trim:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Big comfortable sedan - Grear car!!!

Tucson Sooner, 06/20/2021
2021 Chrysler 300 S 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I read the car and driver - needs makeover, so dated -- So much BS. Ours is a 2021 300S with all the options. It is a great cruiser - comfortable, good power, smooth transmission, intuitive user/driver interface, comfortable all day long, back seat is spacious, driving experience is excellent. Visibility is very good and the interior fit/finish is perfect for the price range. Compared it to Challenger/Charger - OK so its not a big bruising muscle car thats gonna lay down rubber for 3 city blocks - but who does that? I guess the kids that tore up the intersection down the street last Saturday night - but for most of us, the 5.7 Hemi is plenty. Could not be happier and glad Chrysler offered it up.

Also Consider
See Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Chevrolet Malibu
View Offers
Chevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.

Dated design? Really?

Lasstss, 08/23/2021
2021 Chrysler 300 S 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

It’s a great design that is why it has endured. In my opinion far better than the origami designs that all have adopted. Which will look dated quickly.

2021 Chrysler 300S - Amazing Car

Amy Lang, 07/28/2021
2021 Chrysler 300 S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I purchased my 2021 Chrysler 300S at the end of April (2021). I was inspired to buy this car after previously owning a 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring model for many years. I cannot say enough great things about this car. It’s fully-loaded and equipped with the S-model sports package, it rides quietly, the leather seats are comfortable as well as heated/air conditioned, it’s about as economical on gas as I had anticipated that it would be, the trunk space is rather impressive, the back seats are spacious for passengers (my two small children), and it has just the right amount of “get up and go” when I throw it in Sport mode and hit the gas. I’ve yet to take the car on a long road trip as I don’t do much traveling outside of the city that I live in, but I imagine that the ride would be pleasant as the car is extremely comfortable. My only regret is that I settled for the V6 model and didn’t go for the V8 model, but the color scheme that I wanted at the dealership that I went to only offered a black-on-black V6 300S. Overall, I really am in love with this car! It is very sleek, comfortable, luxurious, and sporty all at the same time.

5 out of 5 stars

Powerful V8, quiet, beautiful to own and drive.

Paul Bernard, 03/22/2022
2021 Chrysler 300 S 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I am 75 y/o. Had many cars in my lifetime, but this car is the ultimate. 2019 300C, platinum edition, fully loaded. Yes I love to say that. So well mannored, relaxing to drive, YET! If you want to blow that kid off next to you driving that weed wacker, he's way back in the rear view mirror in a few seconds. It turns into a monster with just a few minor adjustments. I purchased this car 18 months ago, a 2019. It had 1150 miles on it and was only one year old. It was an incredible find. Not a tiny chip of paint or scratch anywhere. Showroom condition. Just did not work out for the man that bought it. I now have 21,000 miles on it and its just heaven to own and drive. The classic design is forever. I keep all my cars imaculate, and have people coming up to me and telling me what a beautiful designed car I have. I realize Chrysler has to change it, but it is still very much liked even though the design is 16 years old. A Classic if their ever was one.

Elegance with Attitude

Jon, 10/12/2021
2021 Chrysler 300 S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I just purchased my 2021 300 with the blacked out package with the 20 inch wheels...I was able to get with the biege/linen interior, apparently not easy to come by...that was what I was looking for and I got the only one around...so very happy with this beautiful and comfortable car. I would have liked the V8 but the V6 has plenty on tap...it has a fair amount of thoughtful options, especially at this price point...I traded a 2018 Toyota Camry (a good car) for it and have no regrets...This car stands in a class by itself, against the grain of homogenized trends...I gave you slogan a here Chrysler...keep this going..Dodge doesn't seem to be afraid to buck the tide...