Skip to main content

$11,990

Used 300 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Chrysler 300 C 2009 Heritage Edition

saegc7, 09/29/2010
2009 Chrysler 300 C HEMI 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased a gold, 2009 Heritage Edition with 4017 miles on it from NC. Flew from St. Louis, MO and I drove it 883 miles home and only filled up once! The MDS kicked in for most of the trip and I got 27 mpg on the highway. Fuel economy is excellent considering the vehicle's size and weight. Acceleration is terrific and speed builds quickly. The seats are very comfortable although the view out the windows take some getting used to. Rear view is pinched to say the least. Ergonomically, the car is great as everything is right where it's supposed to be. I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone else.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Very Classy car

LitCr, 10/17/2010
2009 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just get at bought this car and I love it. The interior design is very up to date and comfortable. While the exterior design is very classy. I was looking to purchase a Dodge Charger but after a lot of research decided to go with the 300. I am more that pleased with my decision. I can tell you that this is a vehicle that I will have for a very long time

5 out of 5 stars

American Car

Michael, 10/17/2010
2009 Chrysler 300 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great value! It stands out in crowded parking lots or in traffic without the snobbery of some higher-priced European and Asian competitors. It is fun to drive, good acceleration, and fuel economy for a large, heavy car is very good, 20-21 in town and 26-28 on the road. The 300 has comfort, ease of handling, and an incredible amount of space in the interior. Simply love the car. Buy American.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Saved my families life

Laurie, 09/02/2010
2009 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought this car less than a month ago with 25,000 Km on it. 3 days ago another driver drove flat out into the side of it (didn't even hit the brakes). Both doors were hit. I had the head light assembly of her car drilled into the metal of my car. The drivers door would not open after impact and there was a 1 inch gap between the drivers door and frame of the car. Her car did not breach the interior passenger space. The windows didn't break and I did not have side airbags either. The entire drivers side of the car is caved in and we got out alive with no cuts and no broken bones. If we had been in a smaller car I have no doubt we would be in intensive care right now.

4.25 out of 5 stars

From 2006 Chrysler 300C to 2009 Limited

Ed, 11/08/2008
2009 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Recently went from an 06 300C to an 09 300 LTD. While leaving the Hemi was disappointing the interior upgrades and overall ride are better. The LTD is missing electronic steering adjust, memmory seats and back up sensors but has better leather, LCD radio, nicer console with plentiful wood trim, soft leather covers on console and doors and other nice touches. The real disapointment is in the smoothness of the 3.5 engine. While I knew the performance would be avaerage, it is not tight and balanced like other notable V6 engines. The 6cyl and Hemi produce equivalent mpg. Overall I'm satisfied but would love to drive an 09 Hemi with improved hp. HP is a big part of the luxury and identity.