Used 2009 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

Large car with good gas mileage and comfort
By Eric G

2009 Chrysler 300 Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've had no problems with this car. Took on one long distance trip and cruised 85 mph with no strain on engine. Tech read 2500 rpm @ 85mph. Great driving around city too!

Bad Statement/Decision on Chryslers Part
By nothappy300

2009 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

last yr I purchased a 2009 Chrysler 300 Touring – love the car but when I first purchased the car I noticed that at the top of the doors there is a trim piece that had what appeared to be 2 separate pcs per door – not impressive but not a “deal breaker” now a yr later it appears that these are just cheap pcs as there are multiple cracks in ea. Called Chrysler and was told due to the age of the car – 3 yrs – and the milage – part has NOTHING to do w/miles – I would have to pay some of the repair bill which I don’t agree with. Not a seat that I ripped or stone chips I want fixed – I don’t see how this is a “wear and tear” issue. I am truly thinking of getting rid of the car – and not purchasi

American Car
By Michael

2009 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Great value! It stands out in crowded parking lots or in traffic without the snobbery of some higher-priced European and Asian competitors. It is fun to drive, good acceleration, and fuel economy for a large, heavy car is very good, 20-21 in town and 26-28 on the road. The 300 has comfort, ease of handling, and an incredible amount of space in the interior. Simply love the car. Buy American.

Looks, turn heads, comfortable ride, and power.

Navigation system and U connect should be standard feature.

Very Classy car
By LitCr

2009 Chrysler 300 Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just get at bought this car and I love it. The interior design is very up to date and comfortable. While the exterior design is very classy. I was looking to purchase a Dodge Charger but after a lot of research decided to go with the 300. I am more that pleased with my decision. I can tell you that this is a vehicle that I will have for a very long time

black leather interior, spacious room, very easy to handle for being a big car

Chrysler 300 C 2009 Heritage Edition
By saegc7

2009 Chrysler 300 Sedan C HEMI 4dr Sedan (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased a gold, 2009 Heritage Edition with 4017 miles on it from NC. Flew from St. Louis, MO and I drove it 883 miles home and only filled up once! The MDS kicked in for most of the trip and I got 27 mpg on the highway. Fuel economy is excellent considering the vehicle's size and weight. Acceleration is terrific and speed builds quickly. The seats are very comfortable although the view out the windows take some getting used to. Rear view is pinched to say the least. Ergonomically, the car is great as everything is right where it's supposed to be. I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone else.

Bold, classy styling, MDS, Heritage Edition trim, heated seats, aux input, Nav system, 20 inch wheels, sport tuned suspension, Boston Acoustics sound system blows away my wife's Bose, the looks I get with the car! The "poor man's Bentley" still turns heads after 5 years.

None! You can't ask for anything more in a car.