Used 2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV Consumer Reviews - 48 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

It's a bully!
By Janet Hale

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD w/3LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Awesome vehicle. Drives through anything! Highly recommend. Nothing safer in my opinion.

Hit the Trail-blazer
By Larry Holder

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have had good thoughts about this vehicle. It's my first "SUV", I am VERY pleased with the package it comes with, I'm into gadgets, Sirius, Bose,wheels, I'm not really into leather, especially black, it's too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter. The only things missing on mine is a sun roof, and automatic start feature. Mine when running about 40 mph., acts like it's being pulled in the opposite direction, or tugged. The dealership hasn't a clue. Overall a good vehicle....so far. Really surprised it has all, and more, than my 1996 Cadillac DeVille DeElegance did. Since my last review I have noticed it does use quite a bit more fuel than I'm accustomed to, more so than the V8s I've owned. I knew this was true with the other V6s I've owned, but I thought things would be different with a newer model, and better fuel technology.

2008 Trailblazer
By Lynn Douglas

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD w/3LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We bought it new, I now have 160,000 miles on it and are heading for Arizona tomorrow. No problems whatsoever. New bat., new tires, new alt., that's it. I have a 18' camper and traveled around the USA. handled great, could use a little more power, but did nicely in the mountains. I have a 4500 lb. boat and we go to Lake Superior, approximately 350 miles, and it handled the job nicely.

Great Vehicle
By kimba727

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Leased 1Lt w/4x4-- 1 yr into owning the vehicle moved cross country--happy with performance and ride. It was a comfortable vehicle and has great turning radius for getting in and out of parking spaces. Even my hubby liked the turning and handling.
I was involved in a 3 car crash-rear ended by a earlier model TB and had minimal damage-new rear bumper and lift gate. This vehicle held up.
My lease is up and cant buy it--so will turn it in- It will be missed and down the road I will keep
checking to see if I cant pickup the same model. It was great in the snow or any elements. Always felt safe and comfortable.

style, reliability, turning radius

Good Truck
By fratblazer08

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Got my 08 Trailblazer used and I've been loving it ever since. Has a plenty of power for a pretty large SUV, yet also gets around 19mpg if driven for optimal fuel economy. Drives perfectly smooth and handles really well for an SUV, the only thing is that the sway bars are VERY stiff, so going over a speed bump at an angle is going to shake you pretty bad. Handles well off road, can hold its own just fine even with 2wd. I preferred almost everything about the Trailblazer when I compared to all the other SUVs of its caliber on the market.

Ride quality, power, fuel economy, exterior design

Nothing, wouldn't have bought it if I felt like there was something wrong with it.