Skip to main content

Used Tahoe for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

I love My Truck!

cluv, 10/25/2014
2000 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV 4WD

My Tahoe has over 256,000 miles on it. I had to replace the transmission around 190,000 miles. Unfortunately I had to replace the transmission with one that had 167,000 miles on it because it was hard to find another. Other than that, no major problems. Replaced tie rods twice, but the roads are full of pot holes here. Sadly, the break lines rusted and broke. I decided I am just going to let it go instead of fixing it. This truck has gotten my family through many winters and deep snow.

Also Consider
6 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Chevrolet Tahoe
View Offers
Chevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Better all the time!

Bob Christie, 02/25/2009
2000 Chevrolet Tahoe 4dr SUV 4WD

With almost 160,000 miles on this SUV, I know I should be looking to replace it, but it still runs so good, I'm hesitating to let it go. I bought it with 50K miles on it and went to AMSOIL lube in the tranny and crankcase shortly after. It still burns no oil (20K between changes)and the gas mileage is now pushing 20 mpg on the highway. It's been awesome. At 70, I've had lots of cars in my lifetime, and this has been one of the best.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Like a rock

Sam, 08/14/2007
2000 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV

I'm very pleased with my Tahoe after 74k miles. No transmission issues but have had the ABS module go out twice. First time was under warranty and the second time I had it repaired for about $200 instead of the $1,200 the dealer wanted. Also came with a 5 yr warr instead of 12 month. The rest of the braking system is great, still on original pads and rotors. Plenty of power to tow trailer and people. And even thought gas mileage isn't great, it's better than what some Ford and Dodge owners I know are getting.

4.25 out of 5 stars

Nice SUV

djlarroc, 09/25/2011
2000 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD

Bought my Tahoe w/175k in 2008. Yes, 175k. Had all the service records, so felt it was treated right. Has been fairly reliable in the last 25k. Oil pump went out, battery died on a hot summer day, 4x4 electrical selector switch went out ($20 @rockauto - 10 min fix). Now, I can hear the air ride constantly running, so i'm sure the shocks are leaking, but overall, I'm still happy w/this truck. Has TONS of room, 5.3 has nice power, and I'm getting about 16MPG city. Not bad for al you get. Ride is very nice and comfy. Great for road trips. Winter driving is awesome. LT has leather package, and is nicely put together. Great truck!

4.75 out of 5 stars

Going for 200K

Brian, 02/16/2010
2000 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV 4WD

At the time this was one of the largest single largest investments our family had made. 10 years later, well worth it. We just hit 170K and just had our first major repair - oil seals were leaking. We have done nothing to this truck except the usual - tires, batteries, brakes and oil/fluids. If you take care of these trucks they definitely take care of you.

12345...10