Used 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews

Used Tahoe for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...20

Pros
Cons

Job Well Done

jdsax85, 06/15/2007

In the past year, I have commuted 100 miles a day to school, 5,000 miles in three months of training, and have turned my Tahoe into my rolling office. Ride quality on the highway is superb, an estimated gas mileage of 18 mpg. If head gaskets, air conditioning sensors, and factory CD player haven't been replaced yet, expect to do so. The seats are incredibly comfortable and there is was enough room for four adult males and their gear during our three months of training. Several people have commented on the ride quality and feel it is better than their Z71 pick-ups or even 2004 F-150 with the suspension outside the frame. Well-built vehicle and would highly reccomend.

Rock Solid - like the ads

Redhead, 05/15/2003

My Tahoe has performed admirably. Delivered with one defect - passenger seat lumbar didn't work - it stands as the most solid new car I have ever purchased. Oddly enough, it replaced a Lexus LS400 that was never right! This machine can take a beating, haul anything and never fails to perform. 2 months sitting while I travel and starts on the first turn of the key.

Great Truck

James Bond, 12/19/2002

My Tahoe has a Monroe Sport Truck conversion package on it and I love it. The truck would be nice even if it didn't have the conversion package.

Tahoe LS

kaskillah, 05/29/2003

Good vehicle overall. Can take severe abuse and still hold up.

Tahoe is the alpha dog of SUVs

Bob, 05/23/2008

I have to say my Tahoe LT (fully loaded) has been a great, great, vehicle. Drivetrain and 5.7 Vortec engine delivers. Plenty of room for people and my Siberian Husky in the back too (who loves the rear A/C) Aggressive BF Goodrich All Terrain T/As (functionally large but not monster truck silly) make Tahoe the big dog in the yard. A balanced truck with Bilstein gas charged shocks that rides like a dream on or off the road. Love the 4WD, towing capabilities, and the heated leather seats. I may not get the best gas mileage at $4.35/gal for Premium, but the power is there when I need it, and will safely win the physics game in the unfortunate event there is a collision.

12345...20