Used 2019 Chevrolet Spark Consumer Reviews

Used Spark for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

great things are small!

Jacob Holman, 06/17/2019
1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl CVT)

my previous car was having transmission issues and driving mulptile miles a week I couldn't chance having something go wrong.., I looked around to find a place to possibly fix it so I put into my mind that it would just be easier to get a brand new car and I did. When I thought I wouldn't be able to get something I landed on this Spark.., needless to say after four hours of work from the dealership I had a brand new spark with 9 miles on it. There are a few things I would change because I miss them from my other car but this is a definite upgrade. Edit: June 18, 2020 I'm coming back to add a few things. I have had the car for a year and two months. I don't want to jinx anything about the car but it is still running awesomely and I want to keep it for as long as it will last. December 18, 2020 update: Currently still own the car and working for the USPS but I have another car because the Spark is too small for the rural route. Probably trading it soon for an SUV or a minivan.

4 years and still in love

Lovemyspark, 05/30/2020
1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a new 1LT manual transmission Spark in 2016. It now has just over 60,000 miles and I've never had one problem with it. Fun to drive, easy to park, and cheap to own. One of the most practical and enjoyable cars I've ever owned!

My 2019 Spark

Mercedes Newsom, 09/03/2019
LS 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am in love with my cute 2019 Spark.

Great commuter car!

Rod G, 06/23/2019
LS 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl CVT)

Bought this car for work, I drive 50 miles each way. Gas mileage is around 40 miles per gallon which is great. Entertainment controls are awesome Apple Car Play is very interactive and easy to use, graphics are clear and crisp. Could use more leg room and arm rest in the center console. Acceleration is slow but once the speed is up on the highway it passes with ease! Very happy with my lil Sparky!

Best car I’ve ever owned

Reed, 07/03/2019
1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl CVT)

I absolutely love my new Spark. It gets incredible gas mileage, 43 on the highway and 33 in the city in Los Angeles. I can also fit the car in tight parking spaces that all other cars pass up. Plus, it gets a lot of Cool looks. The best car I’ve ever owned.

12345...6