Used 2019 Chevrolet Spark Consumer Reviews

Used Spark for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

STICK WITH THE SPARK CHEVY.

Michael Jacob Grubbs, 06/19/2019
2LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned mine for a year and have nothing but praise for the product line.I had my doubts at first but became a believer that this car exceeds the amount you pay for it in the areas of MPG, and features as well as safety. Yes drawback is not being super fast, a little weak in backseat space but not enough to be an epic concern because i have fit a family of 4 (wife, and 3 teenage daughters) inside. I must say the ability to spend 20 to 25 dollars every week to two weeks with 34 MPG city, and 39MPG AVG highway is a key selling point, along with the fact it was easily repaired and I survived a head on collision with minimal damage to vehicle. It is truly a smooth driving, and smooth braking car combined with truly ergonomic steering wheel controls, and button operability. I AM TRULY AMAZED BY ITS PERFORMANCE AND VALUE. A true accreditation to Chevrolets honor and boldly stating big performance can come from a small vehicle.

So comfortable you'll want to live in it

James, 03/15/2019
LS 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love the interier of this car very much. The front seats are extremely comfortable to me and my wife. The entire interior is a work of art. I love kicking back in it and playing the radio on low volume. The back up camera is very smart and the turn by turn navigation is very good to have. The engine is a little sluggish when accelerating from zero but once it gets going it is as good as any car on the freeway. I never take it to fast for too long because it is a very small car and it offers less protection than other regular sized car. But with its small size you get great gas. On the freeway I get over 40 mpg at 65 mph. With the price of this car, you can't go wrong. I have only had it for 1 month so I don't know how long it will last; I will come back in a couple years with an update. So far everything is great with this car. I love it thus far.

Price+Features+Looks+Fun= Happy+

sfej, 05/11/2019
LS 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl CVT)

5/13/20. Edmunds asked me for a review update. I am still happy+. 9000 miles, zero problems, IMO, a fun durable reliable affordable utility machine to own and drive. I am a gardener and recently hauled 8 bags of dirt in hatch back seat area. Who needs a truck First new vehicle purchase for me in 19 years. Happy1, a new car for $10,500 in 2019 ($12K taxes/fees)! Happy2, automatic, A/C, full feature entertainment center with great sound, one trip 46.3mpg, hatchback utility (hauled a 50 gallon hot water tank), durable interior material. Happy3, unique black sporty looking machine that easily competes with $40K competitors. Happy4, fun every time I turn the key and go, two months ownership, 2K miles usage thus far. In summary, the price, features, looks, and fun overwhelms every 2019 Chevy Spark downside (not a speed demon, cramped back seats).

I love my spark! Couldn’t be happier!

B Hall, 05/03/2019
LS 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is awesome! For the price it’s insane... you can do 75mph in third gear. That should be all you need to know but I’ll go on to let you hear more. It handles like a go kart. Brakes are really good. Steering is very direct and sensitive. My buddy who is 6”5 320lbs fits in the passenger perfectly. I’m 6”0 even and the car is plenty big. I love the Chevy spark. The engine loves to be revved. Once it hits 4,000 rpm that party starts. Amazing little vehicle. Also has a 9 gallon tank. $35 bucks to fill up! This car can smash too! Even though it only has 98hp you can get some speeding tickets easily without trying. More American should consider the 5 speed spark. It’s seriously an awesome vehicle.

Great Value

Alex, 10/05/2019
1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)

Fun to drive, economical to operate. Have owned a Spark for four years (2014 Model) Amazing little car with plenty of legroom. You may need a calendar to measure the 0-60 time but, once you get there, it is a good cruising car. Will sit on 70 all day long! Very steady on the road.

12345...6