Used 2015 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Spark model:

No spark in the spark
By Leah

2015 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 5M)

An inexpensive car yes, sometimes you still pay more than it's worth in my case that's what happened. lousy warranty junk car under 44000 miles and it's falling apart. very poor Chevy dealership!!! would not recommend this car to anyone

A spark was lit!
By Jeff

2015 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 5M)

I recommend this car. It comes with just the right basic features. Even manual door locks! Super affordable. Bigger than it looks inside. Only drawbacks so far is slower than normal acceleration and a little bumpier of a ride. You’re not going to find a better budget deal with this solid of a car

the great White snail with nice tech
By phillip Jameson

2015 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl CVT)

1.2 liter engine with CVT Transmission can't get out of it own way . This is a cool looking car with onstar siris xm radio and some MY link stereo features that made me buy it . 36,900 miles and so far 5 recalls a failed port injector assemble " replaced " pricey bringo app for maps and navigation 60 bucks and its slow and crappy . Google maps works better . I had the drive seat lower cousin replaced under warranty factory . I bought a 3,000 GM drive train warranty and I hope the little DAEWOO fork lift engine blows up so i can get a new one and sell this for under half what i paid . 16,500. It handles like a roller skate and under wind load shifts around but traction control works good. My wife and I are shoulder to shoulder in this car . my friends and work mates say " you fit in that " im 6,1 280 ..yeah too fat for this little go cart . other said " you look like a monkey f...ing a football driving that . its safe 10 air bags so for your kids first car with the slow engine I would advise not to buy it . Today i spent 150.00 at a dealer because my heater stopped working . truns out IF YOU RUN LOW ON COOLANT the heater stops working so you have to add more coolant . I got to pay to find that out because the tech at chevy had no Ideal . Sick of this car and chevy service . Get a honda there fast and run forever even a 95 accord runs better and gets the same millage . fact is you have to be on flat ground doing 50 to get close to 40 mpg its more like 32 mpg and my honda with 230,000 got that . Dont buy this fancy forklift snail car........

Chevy spark
By Charly

2015 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback 2LT 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl CVT)

Someone needs to light a spark under this car. The worst vehicle to drive! Seats are hard as rocks stiff and bolt straight. My friend & I were car sick for two weeks after driving for two days, and our bodies vibrated like we had been driving on large chunks of rocks in a tin can. Road noise is awful and hat to shout at each other just to have a conversation. It felt like we were in a clown car. Apparently it looked like it too,as people were driving by laughing hysterically and pointing at us. Good luck with this hunk of junk. Pure nightmare.

Bad tranny !!!!
By Tara G

2015 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl CVT)

Shifting sucks when taking off from a stop. Right now my 2015 is in the shop getting a new transmission. Other than continous problems with the tranny I haven't had any other problems. Not happy at all !!!
After having tranny replaced still having issues.