Used 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Silverado 1500 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Uncomfortable driver seat

Rev B, 05/18/2017
Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.3L 6cyl 6A)

I test drove a regular cab, standard bed model. I liked everything about the truck, except the uncomfortable driver seat. I adjusted the seat forward and backwards and all the lumbar adjustments and it was just horrible. It was only a 10 minute test drive and my butt and back were hurting me! I have a 2000 LS S10 and that worn out seat is still far superior than this truck! I have been buying new GM trucks for 35 years and never had a seat that bad!

Cons

Greg Quintana, 10/28/2020
Z71 LT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (4.3L 6cyl 6A)

Multiple problems with my lifted 2017 ZL1 (bought new) noises started in the first months of driving. Air condition completely just stopped working no more cold air I guess. The truck even just stopped and didn’t turn back on, bought a new battery thinking that was the problem with no avail. Have spent hundreds and thousands of dollars to get things fixed that were due to cheaply made items. Do not get this truck if you live in a winter climate it is horrendous in snow it slides turns spins out of control due to the tired and center of gravity. The interior is dated at this point it wasn’t stunning when it was new anyway but the screen and buttons around it and the shape is just not pleasing to the eye looks like r2d2 yeah, bad. It is decently comfortable but the back seats are a bit bland there is no back seat zone air conditioning and or heating there is one car charger input there is no heated seats nothing. As expected gas isn’t even close to good but it’s a obvious thing in this group of cars (trucks). Do not recommend.