Used 1990 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

$821 - $1,742

Used S-10 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Good 'ol truck, but still helps

toyoracing2008, 03/30/2008
Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

Good truck. It's been dependable as can be for it being almost 17 years old. But, compared to other vehicles of different brands, the metal used for the body was very poor, the bed panel rusted out and now theres a gaping hole, the bottom of the doors have rusted, as has the left door jams. I love the truck, but I still think chevy could have done better even with the new S10's, I mean, come on, it has only .3 liters less than Fords 4.6 V8, and yet only around 200 horses? I love my truck, enough said..

s-10 evaluation

oogabooga, 12/29/2002
Durango 2dr Regular Cab SB

its cool

Good truck

sb, 07/11/2005
Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab SB

Man, this is one of the best trucks ever. I have 367,000 miles on the original motor and transmission - great power.

got it for free

BWAD, 03/04/2004
Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab LB

252,000 and counting. It's never left me stranded. The bed holds a 4wheeler with room to spare. Couldn't even get the gate closed on my old tacoma. MPG's are down to 21 and power is down also compared to when I got it at 200k. But as long as it runs I will drive it.

sweet

boooond, 03/23/2003
2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

with little modification my s-10 really goes and handles great, I wouldnt have bought anything else (except a newer one)