Used 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Reviews

Used Monte Carlo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

My Monte My Baby

My Monte My Baby, 01/07/2005
Supercharged SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I love this car. I think it handles better than the Mustang. It drvies so smooth and it dosen't even feel like your going fast. I dropped it an inch and I put 20 inch rims on it and it feels even better. It has a very spacious interior and its far more comfortable for passengers than most coupes.

You cant beat this car.

ssmonte carlo, 01/12/2005
LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great car. It may be old engineering, but what this means is that is has never been back to the dealer for any problems. Fun to drive and you dont need the supercharger, which requires premium gas. .

Excellent Car. 240 HP - 28 MPG

Michael, 05/01/2005
Supercharged SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Half the miles I drive are on the highway. This car is a quiet ride on the highway. I'm averaging 28 MPG. The seats are big are comfortable. The steering wheel mounted controls allow you to control the radio function and cruise control. Overall it has been a great car for me. I highly recomend this car. It definitely has enough horsepower as well. It's fun to turn of fthe traction control and smoke the front tires.

Paint

Ed Marcado, 05/01/2005
LT 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The only thing that I have had a problem with, (which chevy is taking care of) is that the paint on the hood has chiped very easy. The 2nd week of ownership I took it on an 3000 mile drive and the car was so smooth and the gas mielage was unbelievable. I say 9.8 out of 10.

Monte SS

NEONAL, 06/24/2005
Supercharged SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Have only had car six weeks but thoroughly enjoy it. Very smooth acceleration and comfortable ride! Gas mileage not great, but power is good!

12345...15