Used 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used Monte Carlo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...21

Pros
Cons

It's Just Right !

trucksollady, 04/04/2010
LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 03 Monte in 05. Had about 25000 on it. It's is still perfect, handles great, great gas mileage, and never a moments problem with it. Almost rides like a Cadillac but also what I really like about it , being 50 years old now & female, is that it still strokes my ego a little without my looking like an old lady that shouldn't be driving a hot car ! Have always gotten compliments on the car. It now has 74000 miles on it and my intention is to keep it for many more years. I think the quality of the car, interior & exterior, motor, etc. is excellent ! I wouldn't hesitate to hop in it & go on a road trip. To my husband's credit, he keeps it maintained for me.

Love My Car

June Seymour, 05/31/2010
LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I only have 56,600 miles on the car. Runs great and have only had it in for regular service. Wish GM still made this vehicle. People look at car when I'm driving and give me thumbs up or a toot, but I know it is not for me because of my age. My car still looks like new!

Awesome vehicle!

Warhorse, 11/18/2010
LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car 2 years ago, always wanted one, my wife found it in the used car lot. Despite needing new intake gasket set right away, I'm VERY pleased with this car! I hope to own it as long as it will last, have added customized parts to it and is a head-turner. Also put 40 series Flowmaster dual-exhaust on it, sounds great! I feed it Z-Maxx every 6000 miles and it treats me right, recommend it to everyone!

First look

J0HNNY, 08/01/2002
SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the car that I waited for 9 months to get.

Mighty Monte Carlo

jwymannascar, 08/15/2002
LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Bought new 2003 Monte LS after putting 200,000 miles on 1998 Grand Prix. Overall the Monte drives like the GP but has more room and comfort. The 3400 is almost as fast as the 3800 in the GP but gets better mileage. Like the split seats in the Monte opposed to the armrest access in the GP.

12345...21