Used 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Consumer Reviews

Used Monte Carlo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Reliable Commuter

Curtis , 10/02/2009

I bought this car in 2003 with 60,000km. I am now up to 280,000km and the car runs as smooth as the day I bought it. Haven't had to touch anything under the hood. Just the usual wheel bearings and tye rod replacements that you would normally have to with this kind of mileage. I have car pooled with people recently who drive imports and I just find they can't compare to the smoothness/comfort of a GM.

The New Monte Carlo

TallPaul, 03/01/2002

Plenty of head and leg room even for 6' 4" people. Comfortable interior. Handles well in snowy conditions. Great gas mileage. Smooth responsive excelleration. Handles good for a larger car. Fantastic retail price. Good standard options. A sports car for a tall man.

Love my MC!!

callen, 07/14/2003

The styling on this car is irresistable. Extremely roomy, comfortable, fun to drive and looks GREAT! Have not had a single problem with the car; couldn't be more reliable. I'm planning on selling my '00 LS and upgrading to another MC, the SS this time though. GM does it again!!

fun to drive

alan olsen, 04/22/2004

the car turns a lot of heads.whether it be people in the street or in other cars,they have to take a second look.

Felicity's Review

Felicity, 04/13/2007

I love my car! I love the Monte Carlo! She is so sweet, and so much fun to drive. My Monte is so hot, even when she was stock she was so fly and and her curves all in the right places. She drives beautifully and oh so smooth. I sure hope she lasts me my lifetime.

12345...10