Skip to main content

Used Monte Carlo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

I Love this car even though I hate Chevy

gdaholic, 11/30/2009
1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe

Even though I hate all non classic and non antique Chevy's I absolutely Love my 99 Hello Sailor Red Chevy Monte Carlo SSLS 3.1!!!! Very comfortable, so much that I drove 12 hour straight from my home in East Texas to Albuquerque, NM without rest breaks!!!! I drive it to the limit in frequency, distance, speed, agility on the road, etc.

3.75 out of 5 stars

Bought it out of showroom

dnaangel, 08/25/2014
1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 2dr Coupe

Bought this car in 1999 out of the showroom and STILL use it as my daily driver. 178k miles and still runs strong, fun car to drive though not as much umph as it used to (to be expected) Definitely showing it age after 15+ years of use. No major issues as of yet (*Knocks on wood*), have changed the Waterpump, Fuel Filter, Sunroof and Passenger side window motors, Radiator and Vaccum line to A/C compressor as well as Valve Cover Gaskets over those 15 years, that's about it on major repairs. To this day Sunroof and A/C still work, will still lay rubber through 2nd gear and loves to be opened up.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Runs Strong

MikeNJ, 09/21/2006
1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 2dr Coupe

I bought this car in June of 2000. I admit I was skeptical given all the American car bashing that came out of the 80's and early 90's, but I've always preferred to buy American. This Monte Carlo is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned! I am in sales, I drive a lot, averaging 30K-40K miles per year. My Monte now has 177K miles on it and is only now beginning to show some well-deserved repair needs (loss of power, mechanical issue). With that said, I can have it fixed and she'll keep on going. And my gut says she'll go another 100K easy! I cared for the car meticulously, synthetic oil every 3000 miles, plugs/wires every 50K, Trans fluid every 30K, etc, etc. No transmission problems, nothing. Best!

4.38 out of 5 stars

the best worst car i ever had

brent, 01/30/2010
1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe

this car drove me crazy bad anti freeze leak and needed a new intake and the block was crack but even through all that it started every single time oh and the starters go like crazy with these cars same as the intake

4.88 out of 5 stars

The best car going

Very Happy, 09/08/2010
1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 2dr Coupe

I have owned two Montes, still driving my 1980 around. This 1999 is great I have done Trips to PG and down to Oregon from Vancouver sometimes driving a straight 12 hours never a problem Great engine great P/u and go, Very dependable. I have over 220,000 and still running strong very little maintenance, way to go Chevy!

12345...8